Sim 3 S25

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooks

Thunder
A lady is walking home with her three daughters.

The oldest daughter turns to her and asks, "Mom, how did I get my name?"

"Well sweetie, when we were bringing you home from the hospital, a rose petal landed on your head! So that's why we named you Rose.”

The second daughter, now curious, asks the same question.

"Well honey, when we were bringing you home from the hospital, a lily petal landed on your head! So that's why we named you Lily."

The third girl asks "HHHGGHHGGHH?!?!?! DDDNBDHGNGGD!!!"

"Oh for fucks sake, not now Cinderblock!”

Last edited:

LukaSZN

There’s a biblical flood warning, people are asked to evacuate the area, but Jim is a devout believer and decides to stay and wait out the storm

Water is rising rapidly and has reached Jim’s knees. Friends float by his place on a raft and offer him rescue but he says, “Don’t worry, God will save me.”

The water rises above Jim’s waist and a boat comes by, “Hop in, mate,” They say but Jim waves them off believing God will save him.

The water has reached Jim’s chin and he’s starting to tread water. Another boat comes by and they try to take Jim aboard but he tells them no and that God will save him.

Jim dies and goes to heaven. He find God and says, “The fuck God, I was a devout servant and believed you’d save me!”

God replies, “Jim you moron, I sent you three boats and you didn’t get on one of them.”

Status
Not open for further replies.