Sim 3 S25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catdude

A married couple are driving on the highway and get into an intense argument. The wife gets so angry at her husband that she reaches over and cuts his dick off, rolls the window down and tosses it out the window.

Driving behind the couple is a mother and her very young son. The severed dick slams into their windshield. The young son yells "mommy! what was that?!" A bit embarrassed and unsure of what to say, the mother says "oh it was just a bug." The young son looks at his mom and says "wow that bug had a huge dick."

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I went to bed with a blind girl last night, and she said I had the biggest dick she'd ever laid her hands on

I said "You're pulling my leg"

SoftLettuce

All my life growing up my parents and siblings always told me I could be a stand up comedian. But honestly bro I'd just rather sit down.

Username

the best
A married couple are driving on the highway and get into an intense argument. The wife gets so angry at her husband that she reaches over and cuts his dick off, rolls the window down and tosses it out the window.

Driving behind the couple is a mother and her very young son. The severed dick slams into their windshield. The young son yells "mommy! what was that?!" A bit embarrassed and unsure of what to say, the mother says "oh it was just a bug." The young son looks at his mom and says "wow that bug had a huge dick."
lolll

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
How many cops does it take to change a light bulb?

None, they just beat the room for being black

Status
Not open for further replies.