Sim 2 (S20)

SoftLettuce

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
4,367
If you submitted a DC, you can answer this question for 5m:

If you could go back to one moment in a season or playoff run for your favorite team (any sport), what is one the sports moment/game that you would change the outcome of?

Hooper

Well-known member
Messages
2,840
I have a lot of options as all of my teams have won a championship

but I had tickets to the Isaiah Thomas 50 point playoff game after his sister died and it was a really special moment, there was something in the air that night I’ll never experience again. I fucking love IT forever

Cloud

Well-known member
Staff member
Messages
10,669
2003 NLCS at Wrigley Field. The Steve Baram foul ball fan interference / Alex Gonzalez booting the ground ball on the next play.
Messages
5,768
I have a lot of options as all of my teams have won a championship

but I had tickets to the Isaiah Thomas 50 point playoff game after his sister died and it was a really special moment, there was something in the air that night I’ll never experience again. I fucking love IT forever

Hated the Celtics for a good minute how they handled the IT situation. It’s a business at the end of the day but that was scummy

ColdJ3

Active member
Messages
908
I have 2. Of course the 2002 SB with the Raiders actually winning the SB against the Bucs. Our coach at that time was such a dumbass.

And of course in that same year the WCFs Divac not batting the ball out to a waiting Robert Horry. If that play doesn't happen, it doesn't even give the refs a chance to fix the series. Lakers were cooked.

Who would of thought that year would be the peak of my sports watching thinking both teams were primed for ships. Then it all fell apart from there lol

Swope

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
4,546
2023 NLCS game 7 - Phillies vs diamondbacks

was at this game and it would have been special to see them win the pennant in person
Top