Sim 2 (S20)

SoftLettuce

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
4,367
If you submitted a DC, you can answer this question for 5m:

If you could go back to one moment in a season or playoff run for your favorite team (any sport), what is one the sports moment/game that you would change the outcome of?

Hooper

Well-known member
Messages
2,840
I have a lot of options as all of my teams have won a championship

but I had tickets to the Isaiah Thomas 50 point playoff game after his sister died and it was a really special moment, there was something in the air that night I’ll never experience again. I fucking love IT forever

Cloud

Well-known member
Staff member
Messages
10,668
2003 NLCS at Wrigley Field. The Steve Baram foul ball fan interference / Alex Gonzalez booting the ground ball on the next play.

Username

the best
Messages
6,137
2007 NFCCG Brett Favres overtime interception, his last pass as a Packer. Wish he led us to a Super Bowl appearance vs Tom Brady, that would’ve been epic
Messages
5,768
I have a lot of options as all of my teams have won a championship

but I had tickets to the Isaiah Thomas 50 point playoff game after his sister died and it was a really special moment, there was something in the air that night I’ll never experience again. I fucking love IT forever

Hated the Celtics for a good minute how they handled the IT situation. It’s a business at the end of the day but that was scummy
Top