Sim 2 S19

AiRuPtHeRe™

Warriors in 6 - Luka will need all the help to keep up with GSW but will fall short. Warriors experience and depth will be too much go overcome.

celtics in 6 - still IMO the best team left. Lost game 1, but still have faith that they can bounce back and beat the Heat fully healthy. Winning in 6 would be a home game and I think the crowd will be electric knowing that.

G9.

Pistons GM
Warriors in 4
Mavs and Luka are cool but I think golden state’s experience brings this one to a close friend real quick.

Celtics in 7
Heat wont go down without a fight but I like Boston to take the last game. They are well coached and hungry.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Warriors in 5 - Luka is incredible but the Warriors are so much more well rounded.

Celtics in 7 - I could see it going either way, but Tatum is the best player in the series and brown is dope too

mngopher35

GS in 6 - Luka has had a great run but GS is the better overall team imo

Heat in 7 - Should be a good matchup, if Celtics had won last night I likely would have chosen them but they have a decent shot still if healthy.

Cloud

Staff member
Warriors in 5

Heat in 6

Both teams are deeper and more experienced in finals runs with their current cores and I think their coaches are better as well and I like their alphas better

NCツ

Celtics in 6. They have two of the top 5 players in the world in Jason Tatum and Jaylon Brown….so they say

Warriors in 5. Mavs can’t hang, two way wig gonna give Dallas fits. Curry MVP caliber performance this series