Sim 1(S34)

Xxplayerxx23

I’m gonna go bucks. I think they’ve got the experience and think they come out of the east. Never count the warriors out but gut says bucks

The Godfather

I am going to go out on a limb and say LAC... they are way better than their record ..especially with a healthy Leonard.. PG 13 been out since March 21.. but LAC have gone 6-3 in those games.. feel like he is close to returning.. IF LAC gets past the Suns and PG13 returns during 1st series or 💯 for 2nd rd...Watch Out!

CLB3

Celtics. Have the same team as last year except they added the 6MOTY in Brodgon, who really is their 3rd or 4th best player. Plus Derrick White is a completely new player this year.

Hail2pitt

Out of the East . Im leaning towards the Bucks , but it truely depends how Middleton comes back in the playoffs.
In the West its always tough to bet against the Warriors , but im looking at the Suns as a favorite.
Picking the Bucks over Phoenix for he Title!!

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
The Celtics have the most talented roster and were close last year. Full year of Derrick White and adding Brogdon gave them a serious bump as well, and Brogdon has been a solid veteran leader for the group. If they stay healthy, they should be able to take it.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I think it’s the Bucks. It’s right between them and Celtics to come out of the east, and I think whichever team wins the east will win the finals.

Giannis is Giannis, and this is arguably the best supporting cast he’s ever had. The bucks are also menacing on D

Xxplayerxx23

I am going to go out on a limb and say LAC... they are way better than their record ..especially with a healthy Leonard.. PG 13 been out since March 21.. but LAC have gone 6-3 in those games.. feel like he is close to returning.. IF LAC gets past the Suns and PG13 returns during 1st series or 💯 for 2nd rd...Watch Out!
No shot

Xxplayerxx23

The Celtics have the most talented roster and were close last year. Full year of Derrick White and adding Brogdon gave them a serious bump as well, and Brogdon has been a solid veteran leader for the group. If they stay healthy, they should be able to take it.
No bias

Swope

Staff member
Suns

AddinG KD was a big time move and Suns been rolling when he’s out there. West is softer. Should come in more rested to finals. East could be a blood bath

BradS4President

Magicians
I have to say the Celtics. They have the most complete team, although I do worry about the health of Rob Williams and whether they can slow down Giannis in the ECF. Health is going to be key for them. Think the Suns or Warriors come out of the West, but being the homer I am,

GO CELTICS

mngopher35

I’ll go with the suns over bucks/Celtics because they have an easier road out west. One of the last shots for cp3 and even kd most likely so they should be ready.

brooks

Thunder
I agree with Swope, think Suns will surprise a lot of people. Fully healthy, think KD pops off and CP3 is poised enough to navigate them through each round. Warriors will likely surprise people too, granted, I feel it depends a lot on Jordan Poole’s performance and if Wiggins can plug right back in without looking rusty.