Sim 1(S34)

AiRuPtHeRe™

Boston Celtics. Returned the same team as last year + added Brogdon which will help a ton. Really need the key depth guys to step up for sure though in order to make the run. Tatum gonna ball out now that he doesn't have to play Jimmy in the playoffs.

Xxplayerxx23

Boston Celtics. Returned the same team as last year + added Brogdon which will help a ton. Really need the key depth guys to step up for sure though in order to make the run. Tatum gonna ball out now that he doesn't have to play Jimmy in the playoffs.
Homer again

notail

I think it’ll be the suns with the addition of KD. They’ve been a top west team without him and KD has been playing really well. I’d he can stay healthy with cp3’s experience, they’ll win the ship

Hooper

The Boston Celtics. Jayson Tatum is the third best player in the world and JB is a top 15 guy. Around them, they have a DPOY, the 6MOTY, Derrick White, Al Horford, and Rob Williams. Even if things go south, Grant and PP have had some pretty big moments. They've beaten the Bucks before and they own permanent real estate in Embiid's brain. The only team that can beat them is the Dubs, but I need to see the Dubs get there before it happens.

dislcaimer: only if JBs shooting hand is right. If he can't shoot then theyre obviously fucked

Xxplayerxx23

The Boston Celtics. Jayson Tatum is the third best player in the world and JB is a top 15 guy. Around them, they have a DPOY, the 6MOTY, Derrick White, Al Horford, and Rob Williams. Even if things go south, Grant and PP have had some pretty big moments. They've beaten the Bucks before and they own permanent real estate in Embiid's brain. The only team that can beat them is the Dubs, but I need to see the Dubs get there before it happens.

dislcaimer: only if JBs shooting hand is right. If he can't shoot then theyre obviously fucked
I’m stunned you picked

AiRuPtHeRe™

how dare you not name Sam Hauser but named that bum grant Williams