S40 Pre

BradS4President

Magicians
Take this with a grain of salt with the little success i have had in fantasy football the past few years...

But Deandre Swift if he can stay healthy (BIG IF) could have a big year next to Hurts. However not sure if Penny or Swift will get the most touches. Also George Pickens is lined up for a big season in Pittsburgh. See if he overtakes Johnson as the number 1 option

Hail2pitt

Love Garrett Wilson for the Jets, think he will have a big year.
George Pickens could be a later steal , he could be a big play guy for the Steelers.
Really think that Bijon Robinson will have a really good year for Atlanta.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Justin Herbert - doesn’t sound like a sleeper but he’s going to go in a big cluster of qbs in the mid round waive. Think he has a shot to make a big jump this year and be the guy in that group and be closer to Mahomes / Allen types than you’d think.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think Calvin Ridley has the chance to be in the top 10 WR conversation this year. Dude was just coming into his own back in ATL after Julio left and then was suspended. Jags got a nice looking offense and Lawrence is becoming an easy top 10 QB in the league and now Ridley will be top dog

AiRuPtHeRe™

Chigoziem Okonkwo
This was going to be my pick. Chig should get a lot of open looks with some healthy WRs on the edge for the Titans. Between Henry, DHop and Burks (please be healthy) Chig is going to get a lot of 1 on 1s against linebackers/safeties and he’s quicker and bigger than most of those that he’ll be matched up against.

Cloud

Staff member
I think Calvin Ridley has the chance to be in the top 10 WR conversation this year. Dude was just coming into his own back in ATL after Julio left and then was suspended. Jags got a nice looking offense and Lawrence is becoming an easy top 10 QB in the league and now Ridley will be top dog
I totally agree with you but I don’t think Calvin Ridley who’s like a 3rd round pick in most leagues is a sleeper, but I do think Lawrence is making an mvp level leap with him

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Trey Palmer is a super sleeper, but just look at the headlines he's making for the Bucs already. Guy has all of the physical tools and joins a wide receiver room of Chris Godwin and Mike Evans. The Bucs have had an eye for receivers lately and this guy is legit. Probably won't come on strong until the middle part of the season when Godwin inevitably gets hurt.

SoftLettuce

Roschon Johnson is a real nice player. He obviously didn't get carries bc he was behind Bijan at Texas, but he had good numbers behind him regardless, and the bears RB situation is suspect to say the least.