S40 Pre

Xxplayerxx23

Middle round sleeper Zay flowers. Really like him. Going to have a big year

8th or later - I like Eli Moore. Think he’s going to have a nice year with Watson

Super late round Downs. Think he has a shot to make some noise in Indy right away

Foreman

I'll give sleepers at each of the main positions, all going round 7 and later:

QB: Tua
RB: Kenneth Gainwell
WR: Brandin Cooks
TE: David Njoku

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I like Quentin Johnson a lot in terms of upside. He’s going 10th or later in ESPN, is gonna be a major end zone target for a good QB, and has two guys made of glass in front of him

CLB3

Jerry Jeudy is a good one. Played 15 games last year but got hurt in 1 in the first 2 minutes of the game. If you extrapolate his stats, he would've finished with 82/1,185 with 7+ tds. Also is 24 and had breakout games with Russ to end the year.

brooks

Thunder
Jerry Jeudy is a good one. Played 15 games last year but got hurt in 1 in the first 2 minutes of the game. If you extrapolate his stats, he would've finished with 82/1,185 with 7+ tds. Also is 24 and had breakout games with Russ to end the year.
I like this. Big target for me in redraft.

Hooper

Apparently Demarui Douglas has been the best WR on the Pats "by far" and has been taking all his snaps with first team. No idea who this is or if it's true but some guy said it online.