S39 Sim 1

Catdude

13-4 nice start to the season for us. Herro/Springer duo is still insanity. Without Shen we are a little weaker in the post this year but hopefully Smith and Cohen can keep it locked down

Hooper

Bojan shot blocking stays the same, paolo gets his TOs down, RCJ probably listed at first option in CPU to produce those TOs, triche and qj not getting it done in inside

Hail2pitt

11-7 Sim....Happy with that. My young Bigs are pretty solid. Getting better minutes out of Haliburton and Garland then I thought I would. Shen , Sutton and Ubilla are playing solid roles off of the bench so far!!

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Once again, the rig is out for the Heat. While we don't complain about it like some other GMs, we have been injured just as much or more than everyone else. Ryan Boatright suffered a torn hamstring and will miss the next month plus of action. Ryan Nembhard was relegated to the bench this season but will be thrusted back into a starting role. The biggest bright spot was Rashaun Agee, who has transitioned to a role at power forward. He's not being asked to be a focus on offense, which has translated in multiple blocks and steals a game.