S39 Sim 1

Snypes89

Clippers are almost exactly where we want to be after sim 1. Our newest addition is on pace to break the ppg record with an astonishing 41.0 ppg while only shooting 35 shots per game! We could improve on our tank but other then that looking perfect for where we want to be

AiRuPtHeRe™

Team record was 6-9.

Erving Walker did 24/5/10. Surprised by the 10 assist since we don't have a ton of options. 4.6 turnovers is ugly, but expected right now.
Dominique Morrison - 18/6. Also went up to B- inside. Aight.
Aska off the bench did 15 PPG. My type of production to come in.
Steimsma elite shot blocker!!
Ogilvy 14/12/2 blocks. I like this guy

Kings

Ty
Thames, Reggie, Darboe are all ready to provide some minutes to a playoff team. Thames looked nice, scoring well and a good all around game.

might need a really strong rebounder next to Shawn

BradS4President

Magicians
Titus Nicoara is a bucket at the small forward position playing off of Fox. Going to need to figure out our perimeter defense. Had a poor shooting sim, so likely need to slow down the pace a little

Cloud

Staff member
Injuries out the ass
Turnovers sky rocketed
Shooting plummeted

all the makings of a good sim

Just Swaggy

Being the 8th seed and watching how we beat the Mavericks by 2 points makes me really start to believe in this teams future. We just tried an outside offense for the first time and we hit those 2nd worst in the league. And yet, we still managed to have an almost 500 record. There is a winning team in here I just have to figure out how to get these settings right. Sure, we will not be the Mavs, or the Sixers and that is perfectly fine. It's time for nuance and looking forward to not losing. The sky is the limit for Andrews, Tobin, and Sims. With the mentorship of Roberts things are looking up.

Last edited:

leflop

I feel like I'm one FA away from signing the players I really want/need to get this train rolling. I think first sim is definitely a fluke but not sustainable, and the biggest weaknesses of my team are already evident (blocking + rebounding). With that said, I'm super proud of the team performance to date.

Foreman

Sent Andy to the DLG to open up the ROTY race only for Patric Young to show that he wants it. Ja's 4 TOPG don't really hurt when the rest of the team barely turns it over. Strazel is still solid after a bad TC and is serviceable until Andy gets rolling.

notail

10-2 good sim, but the record is overestimating our rank. I think it's also because we played several teams that are not competing. I imagine us getting closer to mid to high 40s win by the end of the season barring any injuries. Still, have really solid pieces on my team

Username

the best
Pretty good sim. Might have overachieved in some areas but for the most part I think we can stay consistent on the defensive end. I think we can def make some noise this year