Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

$2 Arvydas Sabonis
$3 Draymond Green
$1 Paul Arizin
$7 Michael Jordan
$2 Kyle Lowry

I wanted to try a Jordan one and I think this lineup complements him the most without getting in the way.

Playmaking of Arvydas and Green is ridiculous. Lowry is too talented to be 3&D only, but that's all this team needs to win. Arizin is my only questionable fit but he feels nice as a second option. He played 10 years, he was an All-Star all 10 times, he led the league in scoring twice and leading the league in FG% one year has me believing his jumper is at least dewing if it's not wet.

Nate

Staff member
PG: Steph ($6)
SG: Reggie Miller ($5)
SF: Iguodala ($2)
PF: George McGinnis ($1)
C: Dikembe ($1)

Cloud

Staff member
C: Arvydas Sabonis
PF: Kevin McHale
SF: Chris Mullin
SG: Klay Thompson
PG: Stephen Curry

Nobody fucking with us offensively or defensively
you picked 3 guys from the classic era, you can only take 2 per era, also this is very similar to mine

cavsfan817

Staff member
you picked 3 guys from the classic era, you can only take 2 per era, also this is very similar to mine
Good catch. Most people did this with the modern era lmao. I really wanted to keep McHale/Arvydas to be different and I love both of their games ... Guess I'll sub them out and go with Dikembe and Walton up front. Not quite the level of passing that I had, but we're better defensively

Cloud

Staff member
Good catch. Most people did this with the modern era lmao. I really wanted to keep McHale/Arvydas to be different and I love both of their games ... Guess I'll sub them out and go with Dikembe and Walton up front. Not quite the level of passing that I had, but we're better defensively
Great minds think alike tho on the 1-3 tho, the idea of that trio is so sick

Eberlicious

Kyle Lowry - $2
Gary Payton -$2
Elgin Baylor - $5
Charles Barkley -$5
Amar'e Stoudemire - $1

Amar'e, Payton, Lowry felt like steals at those prices. Baylor feels like one of the few guys who's game could transition to today's game from the Antiqe era, Barkley won an MVP vs MJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.