Preseason (S9)

Cheddar

Michael Phelps - Just loved to drink and smoke weed and absolutely crush the souls of his competitors who dare get in the same pool!

Cheddar

Fun fact; Michael Phelps once got arrested for a DUI about 30 minutes from where I live.

LukaSZN

It’s absolutely not Brady.

Matt Trashel went 10-6 without him after an MVP year. Brady is great and he’s the GOAT via his resume but he’s even admitted Rodgers would outshine him with the same system. Belichik is the GOAT coach and provides the biggest mismatch the Patriots have had for two decades.

People here don’t like hockey but the records Gretzky has are Wilt, Jordan, and LeBronesque. His name is everywhere. For a team sport, Wayne was probably better at hockey relative to competition than anyone else was in any other sport.

The honest answer though, might be Serena Williams. There’s no comparable to her in the field, run of dominance is unimpeachable.

The Godfather

Jesse Owens

Not only was he a freak athlete. He went into the mouth of the Lion and showed those bunch of white supremacy cocks what's up. The timing..the domination and the stage made it not just one of the greatest sports moments in history, but one of the greatest moments in world history.

Greeme

Couple guys who deserve a mention
Mark Spitz and sandy koufax
Also teddy ballgame
Sandy was dominant in the years before he had to retire early bc of injuries
Spitz was Phelps before Phelps
Teddy ballgame was the greatest hitter ever. Also one of the greatest pilots ever. Also one of the greatest fly fisherman ever.

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Gretz, Phelps, Woods, Jon Jones all fair shouts.

I would probably argue Jones tbh as he should be undefeated and has fought the best of the best for over a decade and has barely been tested.

G9.

Pistons GM
so stupid that Jon Jones keeps getting busted for roids

As if every mfer in that ring or any top tier ring isn’t juicing in some capacity

I don’t have much to add you guys kind of named everyone

I wish rodgers would’ve collected more accolades and avoided those injury seasons. As a diehard packer fan but also a big fan of the game, there’s no denying that his level of individual skill at that position during his peak was, and remains, unrivaled.
Obviously not GOAT status bc of lack of accolades but that peak man.

I’m hoping Giannis does the same, avoids injuries, and puts himself up there with the greats of basketball.