Pre S19

LukaSZN

I would rather not have more work in pre/

I would've played Brook at SF though

the_jon

No because I think it will lead to a situation where gms post a pre DC with guys out of position and then dont post anything for Sim 1 and it gets missed.

Nate

Staff member
No. It essentially would make work for the simmer when it's all said and done. Having to move so much more for Sim 1 than normal. On top of that, it takes even more of the value out of pre-season. Would essentially make it worthless overall.

Just Swaggy

Whatever makes it so there is less work before sims would be best so you guys can sim sooner imo.

Hooper

Don’t really care either way. If you remove it entirely I’ll try some absolute fuck shit with centers at PG. But I don’t think anyone really benefits from it, and it’ll probably be annoying for inputters to fix peoples DC who play Dwight Howard at PG then don’t log on to fix their dc for sim 2. Impartial to it, if you guys want sure. If not, don’t care.

Xxplayerxx23

No, because it would just end in everyone playing random lineups that we won't be able to play in the regular season. I like to make adjustments based off of PS. This would eliminate that.
85% of people play random dcs

NCツ

I vote no, but it was cool the one sim donkey let KG run PG in a CPU PRE

position rule needs to end though. This league has too many rules and regulations. Communist party leadership

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nope. Doesn’t make sense to do it just for preseason especially. After the PF cheese at PG from way back when the position rules have always been a necessity.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No, because then when someone doesn't post a DC for sim 1 it won't get changed back. I wouldn't waste my time running someone out of position either that I wouldn't be able to use in the regular season.

Foreman

Yes eliminate positional rules.

I'd want to see how much Kobe could be cheesed at PG. Or maybe even Matt Bonner for the meme