Search results

  1. Hooper

    S22 Sim 4

    Ponomarev / Barton / Barton Westermann / Barton / Barton Roberson / Moore / Moore Tatum / Moore / Moore Murray / Hanlan / Hanlan 1. Murray 2. Tatum 3. Roberson IR: Shamet (D League), Zubac (D League), Thornton Outside Very Fast Sometimes / Sometimes Thank you
  2. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -2 Landry Shamet half season dleague 70.5 to 68.5
  3. Hooper

    D-League S22

    Half Season: Landry Shamet +1 Quickness +1 Potential -2M https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/bucks-bank.4434/post-135445
  4. Hooper

    BSL REDRAFT

    lol we'll see. your team is the other team that could be contending but AD is like 5 years younger than the rest of the core
  5. Hooper

    BSL REDRAFT

    0% chance I would take Horford over Melo lol
  6. Hooper

    BSL REDRAFT

    Two things to address: 1. I have never in chat history given any indication that I would take Al Horford number 11 in a re-draft lol 2. I do not "wish I had your team", especially the roster itself. However, you're the only team who is competing now with future picks to be a threat when I...
  7. Hooper

    S22 sim 3

    Same, thank you
  8. Hooper

    Sim 1 (S22)

    I wouldn't know, I started with Charlie V and Luke Ridnour as my best players #GotItOutTheMud
  9. Hooper

    Sim 1 (S22)

    Frank won a title, tore down his entire team, tanked, and rebuilt before any other team in the west even chose a direction. So I am pretty firmly with you, it is never happening lol
  10. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/bsl-redraft.6489/post-135376 +7M 63.5 to 70.5
  11. Hooper

    BSL REDRAFT

    1. Rank the teams 1 - 6 in terms of liklihood of winning a title this year. I repeat, this year. The future does not matter. 2 3 5 4 1 6 2. Which was the best pick of the draft? Consider context. KAT at 16. Combination of being an actual star and having such a lot cap hit as a position of...
  12. Hooper

    S22 Sim 2

    Same, thank you
  13. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-1-s22.6486/post-135300 +3M 60.5 to 63.5
  14. Hooper

    Sim 1 (S22)

    I'm against conference re-allignment until the next iteration of the league. I've never seen it done before, and I think part of the game is beating who is in front of you. If I was making an argument for re-allignment; however, I don't think the suggested teams moving conferences makes sense...
  15. Hooper

    Preseason (S22)

    We comin
  16. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    Tatum scouting: -6 Shamet Scouting -1 67.5 to 60.5
  17. Hooper

    Bucks Trade Block

    edit 7/17
  18. Hooper

    Preseason (S22)

    West can't have Player til I'm done whooping his ass a few times. Come back in about 10 seasons and he's yours though
  19. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/preseason-s22.6480/post-135222 +2M 65.5 to 67.5
  20. Hooper

    Preseason (S22)

    I'd swap Josh and Foreman. Josh and Frank same division rivalry would be electric, and the Atlantic Division is the obvious division that could use a little bit of balancing.
Top