Search results

  1. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    fuck offffffff
  2. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    Congrats YTRB, definitely due for a nice lotto 3 is huge, fired up
  3. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    I never had any build to "re" in the first place
  4. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    It's actually not even a rebuild, it's just the end of a build.
  5. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    1-3 would be icing on the cake of a rebuild (finally) coming to an end, but even 4,5,6 I'm pretty happy with what I'll get this year.
  6. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    Real Jaylen Brown hours
  7. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    Congrats GB and a special congrats to Bucks Legend Evan Turner congrats to NC on another great run as well
  8. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    cannot wait
  9. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    Just spent like 8 hours with my god daughter and I'm exhausted. No idea how you kid havers do it, but god bless you
  10. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S22)

    Good luck to all
  11. Hooper

    Sim 6 (S22)

    West FIRST ROUND #1 Kings #8 SuperSonics #4 Timberwolves #5 Mavericks #2 Grizzlies #7 Nuggets #3 Lakers #6 Suns SECOND ROUND # Kings # Timberwolves # Grizz # Suns CONFERENCE FINALS # Timberwolves # Grizz East FIRST ROUND #1 Heat #8 Raptors #4 Celtics #5 Magic #2 Cavaliers #7 Knicks #3...
  12. Hooper

    Resignings (S22)

    Bucks decline all
  13. Hooper

    Sim 5 (S22)

    I almost picked ZBo actually but I do think he was actually really good. And the Yao pick goes beyond just his Celtics tenure. People in this very thread were saying he was a shot blocker, which he never really was. So just think the perceived value of Yao is higher than he really was - but...
  14. Hooper

    S22 Sim 6

    Same, thank you
  15. Hooper

    Sim 5 (S22)

    Greg commenting on every single post now lmfaooo
  16. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-5-s22.6498/post-135541 71.5 to 74.5
  17. Hooper

    Sim 5 (S22)

    Overrated: 1. CP3 - Always has been, always will be. Careen 19 and 10 guy. Really good player - but there was a run where people thought he was the best guy in the league. Never even close. 2. Yao - Another great player, always outdid his ratings. But I always thought Shard was the best player...
  18. Hooper

    S22 Sim 5

    Same, thank you
  19. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-4-s22.6494/post-135477 +$3M 68.5 to 71.5
  20. Hooper

    Sim 4 (S22)

    Swaggy P least deserving in the east. That'll be Jamal's spot moving forward. Maybe Jamal and Tatum's depending on the position changes we do. In the west, probably Kevin Martin. Don't even know what team he is on. Not sure who I would replace him with. Probably just bring Kobe back and let him...
Top