Search results

  1. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/free-agency-live-s19.2495/page-17#post-60268 3m Total 4.25M
  2. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Didn't miss out on much
  3. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Shandon beck
  4. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Slave deal Harper
  5. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    That bastard
  6. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    I mean gimme Moser
  7. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Need more lifers besides random 76ers
  8. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    I got him 1 year 20m then got him CB for Bojan. Then one year min last year but had to move for HC reasons
  9. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    I was sad I had to move him last two seasons lol. Dope backup
  10. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    1.00M for Missing no more than 1 DC in season. 0.25M for Making the Playoffs. 0.25M for Making the Second Round. 0.25M for Making Conference Finals. .25M 40 wins .25M 50 wins Total 1.25m
  11. NotTheKings

    Summer League (S20)

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/kings-bank.23/post-60044 Wes Saunders +1 Quickness +1 Jump Shot +1 Three Point Shot +1 Perimeter defense +1 Strength +2 potential Katin Reindhart +1 Strength +1 quickness +1 inside +1 perimeter defense +1 stealing +2 potential
  12. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    5M draft 2M FA Day 1 -10M Total: -1M
  13. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    I know a few other gms that offered more than that as well. Weird
  14. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Cunt
  15. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Great pickup
  16. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Flipp szn
  17. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Steal
  18. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Discount
  19. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    Good lord
  20. NotTheKings

    Free Agency Live (S19)

    He ain't bout it for the squad
Top