Search results

  1. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    PMd on groupme
  2. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Lol henry
  3. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Good series cat
  4. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Ribs tonight
  5. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    1-0. Need to go up 2-0 at home
  6. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Dinners almost ready
  7. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Same
  8. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Lamb is dope
  9. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Same
  10. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Left it at the office
  11. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    I'm okay with that
  12. NotTheKings

    Playoffs Live (S19)

    Go Kangz
  13. NotTheKings

    Kings/nuggs

    Accept. I have 17M rn I'll pay after playoff cash
  14. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    -9M Total 17m
  15. NotTheKings

    Heat-Kings

    Yea
  16. NotTheKings

    Leftover FA Thread

    Shannon Scott
  17. NotTheKings

    Cut Thread

    Sidiki Johnson
  18. NotTheKings

    Resignings (S19)

    Accept bouldin and Ricardo
  19. NotTheKings

    Kings bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/s19-sim-4-s-u.2416/ 4M https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/s19-sim-5-s-u.2426/ 4M https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/s19-sim-6-s-u.2435/#post-58758 3M Total 26M
  20. NotTheKings

    S19 Sim 6 S&U

    It's a great strategy I don't blame donkey. But it definitely impacted the market for sure. Contenders don't have their picks to improve or rebuild so it stagnates the market. I also don't blame people for taking advantage of some of the deals donkey has taken for his lottos
Top