Search results

  1. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -20 Height and weight for Kaleb Glenn 30.5
  2. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-5-s34.7557/post-154270 +4M 50.5
  3. Hooper

    Sim 5 (S34)

    I've already won with Bucks and Cavs. So I don't see why I won't be able to do it with the Pistons as well.
  4. Hooper

    Derrick Jones

    hes a buck for a moment
  5. Hooper

    Bucks / Mavs

    Bucks send: Bucks 2033 first round pick Evan Fournier Derrick Jones Bobby Portis Mavs send: Rui Hachimura
  6. Hooper

    NEW Leftover FA Thread

    Evan Fournier
  7. Hooper

    NEW Leftover FA Thread

    Bobby Portis
  8. Hooper

    S34 Sim 3

    Curry: My bad, first DC of the year so this is all going bold. Appreciate you dog Deandre Ayton / Oliver Sarr / Jun Mar Farjado Paolo Banchero / Olivier Sarr / Jun Mar Farjado Rui Hachimura / Franz Wagner / Jamal Cain Kaleb Glenn / Franz Wagner / Jaylen Brown Kyrie Irving / Lonnie Walker / Josh...
  9. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -1 coaching 46.5
  10. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/preseason-s34.7532/post-154065 +5M 47.5
  11. Hooper

    Preseason (S34)

    Nuggets... with no picks ..managed to trade for a late Lotto and got Davon Then had a terrific TC in which Albicy went +6 and Davon +4.. Even Pako +2.. By staying away from FA it also managed to save $$ for next offseason.. Lastly they retained their Coach who fits in like a glove with their...
  12. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-1-s34.7545/post-154063 +5M 42.5
  13. Hooper

    Sim 1(S34)

    The Boston Celtics. Jayson Tatum is the third best player in the world and JB is a top 15 guy. Around them, they have a DPOY, the 6MOTY, Derrick White, Al Horford, and Rob Williams. Even if things go south, Grant and PP have had some pretty big moments. They've beaten the Bucks before and they...
  14. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-2-s34.7548/ +3M
  15. Hooper

    Sim 2(S34)

    I never tried drinking detergent but I thought Tide Pods were gross
  16. Hooper

    NEW Leftover FA Thread

    Josh Christopher
  17. Hooper

    NEW Leftover FA Thread

    Jaylen Brown
  18. Hooper

    June Mar Fajardo

    to bucks
  19. Hooper

    Nigel Williams Goss

    I’ll take him
  20. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -1 scout 34.5
Top