Search results

  1. Hooper

    Summer League (S36)

    Brandon Triche +1 inside scoring +1 jumpshot +1 3pt +1 handle +1 quickness +2 potential Bojan Dublejevic +1 Inside Scoring +1 jumpshot +1 3pt +1 handle +1 strength +2 potential https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/bucks-bank.4434/post-156291
  2. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S35)

    i was pestering foreman about herro lol
  3. Hooper

    Playoffs Live (S35)

    same, thanks
  4. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    -1 scouting 44
  5. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    2 scouting 45
  6. Hooper

    2030 Draft

    1. Bogic Vujosevic 2. Brandon Triche 3. Bojan Dubljevic
  7. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-5.7640/post-155779 +4M 47
  8. Hooper

    Sim 5

    1.) Portland Trail Blazers - Zion Williamson 2.) Washington Bullets (via Boston Celtics) - Scottie Barnes 3.) Phoenix Suns - Wendell Carter Jr. 4.) Vancouver Grizzlies - Josh Giddey 5.) Atlanta Hawks (via Miami Heat) - Jonathan Kuminga 6.) Philadelphia 76ers - Naz Reid 7.) Boston Celtics (via...
  9. Hooper

    Sim 4(S35)

    My choices were Jon, Daulten, NC, or Young Thot. Easy choice.
  10. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-4-s35.7636/post-155725 +3M 43
  11. Hooper

    Sim 4(S35)

    Young Thot
  12. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-3-s35.7632/post-155681 +3M 40M
  13. Hooper

    Sim 3(S35)

    Sorry I forgot I have to be serious now. I'd like a mature discussion breaking down the political landscape of the league, featuring right leaning guests like CLB and Curry, against left leaning guests like Hank and Panic. I believe this conversation is a necessary part of the growth of all our...
  14. Hooper

    Sim 3(S35)

    The Nuggets way!
  15. Hooper

    Sim 3(S35)

    i have some ammo for this one, lmk if needed
  16. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    +1M because i didnt bet on the horse race 37
  17. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/sim-1-s35.7627/post-155582 +3M 36
  18. Hooper

    Sim 1(S35)

    Fland...obviously But if we go 21 and under.. ill go Albicy.. Like Fland he is getting better and better can pass, defend and is improving his scoring a bit at a time..
  19. Hooper

    Preseason (s35)

    I have an MVP candidate on my team, I thought we would be better. And I wasn’t the only person who picked the Nuggets. Didn’t see them get a warning.
  20. Hooper

    Bucks Bank

    https://fantasysportsdaily.net/forums/threads/preseason-s35.7620/post-155535 +3M 33
Top