Pre S24

FortsonBass

I live in Texas. People here either don’t care about covid or think it’s some type of a hoax. It shouldn’t be a war to ask people to put a mask on when they can’t socially distance. Cases keep going up. Deaths aren’t really declining where I live in a hot zone. It’s very frustrating.

hokeyrules

Just the amount of dumb people who think they won’t COVID and even if they do they will be fine and don’t care about others. As well as the dumb people whose response to BLM is all lives matter

notail

people who say they have the freedom to not wear a mask during COVID times in a public area. hope they realize they're contributing to the persistence/rise of COVID cases

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The entire 2020 election, I can't believe these are our options. Beyond ridiculous. The argument that COVID is a Democrat hoax too just because it's an election season is stupid, if that were true then why would the rest of the world be reacting to it. But then it becomes a finger pointing game, and who can have stricter or looser lockdowns. It's all so stupid. The truth always lies somewhere in the middle too.

mngopher35

It really bothers me how many people say I should wear a mask, it's not like I will get it. Plus, it's probably a hoax anyways....

I agree with Donkey about the election and essentially the current state of America's politics in general. How are Biden/Trump the options? After Hillary/Trump. I mean joking aside on covid we even see them use this to wedge people against each other and make the response political. I just hate how it is never about actually solving issues, everything seems to come down to the team game/dividing.

The Godfather

These "peaceful" protest that really have no rhyme or reason just destruction in mind and the fact that we just sit back and watch . I mean how simple is it to "curfew" protest to 9pm... Everyone protesting past 10pm will be viewed as "violent" at 11pm water cannons ..at Midnight rubber bullets and tear gas at 1am real bullets fly.. This is a public announcement .. This shit ends fast my way

MitchellB11

Give me Facebook posts for $400, Alex.

I am so tired of people sharing these ridiculous articles, without even reading the article and just copy and pasting the address because of the headline. I'm just trying to browse Facebook to see some funny memes about sports and see some pictures of my friends and family, yet the timeline is filled up by ignorance on both sides.

G9.

Pistons GM
I live in Texas. People here either don’t care about covid or think it’s some type of a hoax. It shouldn’t be a war to ask people to put a mask on when they can’t socially distance. Cases keep going up. Deaths aren’t really declining where I live in a hot zone. It’s very frustrating.
Basically this but also:

I had to light my own mom up about the amount of false information she shares on Facebook. Now, she’s not stupid, so once we had the conversation I think a lot of it made a lot more sense to her- but still. Facebook needs to be destroyed. All it takes is one idiot to write some long ass, non-sourced post- and all of a sudden literal MILLIONS of people are taking it as facts and sharing it among their communities. Even the smart people that read it start to get that shadow of a doubt- even if that wouldn’t happen if someone had told them that stuff face to face (unsourced bullshit convo).

G9.

Pistons GM
Give me Facebook posts for $400, Alex.

I am so tired of people sharing these ridiculous articles, without even reading the article and just copy and pasting the address because of the headline. I'm just trying to browse Facebook to see some funny memes about sports and see some pictures of my friends and family, yet the timeline is filled up by ignorance on both sides.
^^ ah this guy copied me

Foreman

The price of retro games shooting up/being harder to find in my area.

To be fair, most of the stuff I have all shot up in value, but there were some games I wanted to pick up that normally sit in the $20-$40 range but now sit in the $50-100 range.

Also, I know this post is selfish but I just wanted to say something different than Covid/Election related.

Reactions: G9.

Catdude

Mine is similar to all the others. I’m sick of these people posting memes about wearing a mask is government mind control. I’m just so embarrassed by our fucking country and how we can’t get this virus under control.

Cloud

Staff member
The SNKRS app and the show culture. Fucking impossible to get any new releases because people program bots to buy up all the inventory before you can get a chance for your order to process and then they jack the prices way up on the secondary market, sucks so much.

Nate

Staff member
White people who claim they are now being racial profiled, or claiming there’s no such thing as white priests because they worked hard for what they have.