Pre S24

monta8curry

media. in basically every facet, whether it's everyday news, politics, sports, whatever. seems like the most qualified people don't get the jobs, but instead the people who push shocking "narratives" are hired because they either bring in more views/clicks or they're willing to sacrifice what they think with what their higher ups are telling them to say.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I'm just really fed up with how the government has handled everything of late, especially COVID. It's straight up embarrassing how badly the US has handled COVID, we've easily done the worst job out of all 1st world countries, and worse than most 2nd and 3rd world countries too despite having all of the resources to handle it intelligently. And the amount of people refusing the wear masks and seeing it as a violation of their liberties is fucking stupid and dangerous.

the_jon

As far as the mask thing goes, well this is the exact attitude a large percentage of Americans have that make the rest of the world despise you. Only now the stupidity and ego there has crossed a line into dangerous territory where people are dying by the hundreds of thousands as a direct result. Not a slight to the Americans here. In fact most of the people here seem knowledgeable and careful. I just wish more Americans were like the guys we have here and less like Trump Jrs

BradS4President

Magicians
The handling of covid is ridiculous... People are very selfish and not seeing the importance is even more ridiculous... We just live in a country where people dont care

LukaSZN

I'm very upset by the fact that I'm just starting my career, could not have had a better rookie season and COVID / a terrible provincial government are cutting me at the knees.

Getting told I have to go back to work full-time, with no additional funding, and no measures to combat COVID -- EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO GO BACK AND WORK, is very frustrating. It's been a hard year realizing how little humans actually care about actual humans and how broken the system really is.

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with how I haven't been able to do my actual job. I'm blessed to still be working. But I can't do the job I signed up for and my fate is in the hands of a bunch of politicians who don't give a fuck about us and a bunch of people who choose not to take this virus seriously.