S14 Sim 5 S&U

monta8curry

Fav memory: unsure, but probably looking forward to going on this everyday after school while I was in high school and fuckin AIM chatting ya'll and those who've quit just to talk about ratings and articles to write, etc.

fav team memory is those bucks teams I had with Jabari Brown and Johnny O'Bryant. never won a ship with them, but I blame CP3 for that.

the_jon

Best memories have all been said. Honorable mentions go to my first year in the league, where I was super lucky and able to set up a dynasty right away. Also the Finals in the last year of our last league...Raps vs Nuggs (or whoever cloud was my memory is bad). I went up 3-0, then Cloud came all the way back to tie it 3-3. I believe game 7 even went to OT, with me barely edging it out for the ship. Epic series. #NutsOnTheTable

LukaSZN

Having the file and seeing Barrett stayed at 100 after his first TC lmao, definitely up there.

But I would say, winning that first ring with WCJ, Romeo, and Trae. When I joined this league, I didn't have a fucking clue tbh and Player raped me the second day I was here after bringing me in, for AD. Probably why he brought me in lmao. I'm pretty competitive and winning one with a team after that debacle felt real good. Plus, Romeo always punched above his weight and my greatest regret is not holding on to him until the end of the league lo..

BeatsHaveADream

Indiana Pacers GM
Rose writing the novel that was the story of one of the GMs who he followed on twitter and his breakup/get back together with his girlfriend. Someone help me with the name of that gm but ive never laughed so hard at a media center article

Username

the best
Rose writing the novel that was the story of one of the GMs who he followed on twitter and his breakup/get back together with his girlfriend. Someone help me with the name of that gm but ive never laughed so hard at a media center article
Yesss lmfao EDEMP that was a fucking classic

Username

the best
Anyways y’all I went to jail Tuesday night and the cops kept my phone so I won’t be on groupme until I get my phone back, if I beat my case.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Oh a good memory was when Beats wrote an article revealing that he somehow had Senators 1st rounder that jumped to be the #1 pick. What a way to find out you don't own the first pick.

The Godfather

Well lets talk about the red wedding--- Webb and a host of other FA not taking super max's from their teams and jumping ship, including Webb to Donks LAL had to be one of the most polarizing moments in the league

notail

tbh choosing draftees that no one really expected to be good and they turn out to be really nice. rui is one of the examples where his inside game was so good that his absence of outside game did not matter much. Another example is Aidan mahaney where he steadily grew into a very solid piece of my offense this league

Emac

One memory that comes to mind was the one season in BSL years ago where I won a ring. It was during the playoffs. My Timberwolves had a big three of John Wall, Nerlens Noel, and Malik Newman. But I also had another decent big in James Farr who I think was still in his rookie contract and was not drafted very high. I pretty much relied on a great defense and just ran an inside offense and mixed it up with balanced in the playoffs based on the matchup. We faced Polsky in the playoffs. I don’t remember what team he was. But I made Farr top option because of the matchup and he was scoring in the boxes in the thread. Polsky posted, “Who in the fuck is James Farr?”