S39 Sim 4

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I have to go with panic, he rarely responds to me and usually if he does it’s “we are too far apart for me to send a counter” because I don’t have enough late 1sts

Hooper

I could ask Cloud for the worst player in the league and he'd tell me "he's not a cash guy"

User has not replied to one of my offers in years but G9 and I have made a couple blockbusters.

Jason I have blocked because he can't make up his mind

Hokey logs on once a day, sends one message, and is back offline before he gets my reply.

Hooper

I'll keep going:

Andrew treats me like im fucking retarded in trade talks lol

Panic....its either an immediate "post" or no reply

I think the rest of you beat the allegations.

Hooper

Got one more: Air is very polite and I always liked him but he straight up does not make trades

Hooper

thank you brooks: scott will always ask for like 2.5M cash on top of whatever my offer is so when i message him i just have to account for that before i send my offer. the king of trades with like 6.25m included in it for no reason

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Scott is the easiest answer because he really shouldn’t be hard to deal with but just makes things difficult for the reasons others have said. It’s like he’s trying to push you so far you don’t want to trade any more.

to me the hardest guys to trade with are just the non commiters. Nothing worse than spending time hashing out deals with people just to reach the final leg of the race and the things falls apart.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Scott is the easiest answer because he really shouldn’t be hard to deal with but just makes things difficult for the reasons others have said. It’s like he’s trying to push you so far you don’t want to trade any more.

to me the hardest guys to trade with are just the non commiters. Nothing worse than spending time hashing out deals with people just to reach the final leg of the race and the things falls apart.
Honestly don’t know when we’ve last had a difficult trade convo lol.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Answer is cloud easily. Overhypes his players to no end in order to get extra value out of them and is the first to call someone out when they don’t fall for his ploy.

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
thank you brooks: scott will always ask for like 2.5M cash on top of whatever my offer is so when i message him i just have to account for that before i send my offer. the king of trades with like 6.25m included in it for no reason
This is true

Just Swaggy

My biggest gripe is just people who don't respond back which a few people fall under that line...

With that being said I would probably choose Tyler. Doesn't counter offer or just doesn't say he is interested or not. Also, we just don't see eye-to-eye when it comes to value.

Tied with him is probably Panic. Please respond.

Scott is a scavenger lol

My favorite people to talk trade with is Cloud, Player, Ty, Hooper, Beats, GB, Yrtb, and Swope. Super easy to talk to and are just really nice all around.