S39 Sim 4

Swope

Staff member
Who's your least favorite GM to talk trade with and why?

Claim $3M

leflop

I haven't had a lot of experience here so I don't feel qualified to answer. I could imagine that since I'm not as active as others are here especially on groupme sometimes my response times are very slow so maybe I'm the problem.

Xxplayerxx23

Panic. The worst responses you could imagine and just goes with whenever offers the most picks no matter the quality. Hate that fucking guy

Username

the best
I really hate talking trade with everyone. I’d say panic but he’s pretty straight forward usually.

I hate trying to trade with the new bullets gm since he didn’t take my deal a few seasons ago

the_jon

I had a more controversial answer, but rather than stir the pot I will default to Panic because he is genuinely a nightmare to negotiate with.

BradS4President

Magicians
Looking at my Groupme chats and I clearly need to discuss trades more with peeps, as the messages are fairly bare. But I’m gonna say Panic is the easiest for cutbacks, but sometimes don’t get response outside of that

Cloud

Staff member
Historically it’s Scott for nickel and diming but Foreman is bad too for being ultra conservative and refusing to commit

Swope

Staff member
So I’ll take Hoop. Always wants a deal.

To be fair, I always want a deal too, so doesn’t make us a great match of late.

Nate

Staff member
Cloud.

Overhypes his guys and preaches to you like you're a child and don't understand anything.