Sim 5 (S20)

Emac

1. Claiming Eric Gordon’s 2 year $20M+ contract off waivers. I thought I could make him a PG despite a plethora of evidence that argued against it. The experiment failed spectacularly.

2. Signing Justin Hamilton to a 4 year MLE. Probably missed out on a defensive/rebounding type big that would have been more useful.

3. Trading Mikki Moore/Quentin Richardson too early. Maybe could have gotten more for them but the needed cash was useful for development.

Last edited:

Xxplayerxx23

1) I had a chance to threepeat and I got cheap on David Robinson. Someone else signed him and Terry/Allen couldn’t get it done without a big. Lost in semis that year but I couldn’t find a Robinson replacement and it forced me into the re-build.

2) Donkey offered me like 27 year old T-Mac for Rudy Gay a couple seasons in a row. It worked out ok obviously but when Player sent me home with 31-year-old T-Mac, I did think shit. Maybe Steph has 3 right now if I pulled that trigger.

3) Trading Deron to Henny for Beno, Nene, and a pick. Deron went +2, -2, -1 in three TCs with me and I got dumb frustrated. Watching him go +8 over the next 5 been sickening.
Hell yes Tmac sent both ebbs home love it!!!

Xxplayerxx23

1. Drafting Starbury over Rashard Lewis because I already had Kobe/Pierce. I also liked Hamilton but Lewis had two shots to boost I think
2. I should have traded Love early on his rookie contract when people were offering good players. I thought he was going to be better and with how close I was getting a slight improvement might have gotten a ring.
3. Drafting Jimmy Butler over Rose. This is another move that really set me back on this rebuild. Butler didn't boost then did nothing with his pot while Rose became a star.
Yea shard was 18. And a beast!!

Xxplayerxx23

1. Trading futures for Monta Ellis and Nikola Vucevic, for obvious reason that I do not need to explain
2. Drafting Rondo over JR Smith and Marc Gasol over Sebastian Telfair. Just a couple of bonehead picks by a newbie.
3. Not selling higher and sooner on Granger and Mo Williams. Could've gotten a bunch more for Granger than two late futures.

But I've grown!!!
Have you?

Username

the best
Trading my 2017 and 2019 to draft Moultrie

Picking the bulls, because MJ retired right away on some bullshit

Also regret tearing it down for this last rebuild, didn’t know Tmac would stay so good for so long

mngopher35

Yea shard was 18. And a beast!!
Ya I remember in chat saying he was my favorite spec at the pick but given Kobe/Pierce I took the "more sure thing" at PG which was needed. Starbury never did anything in TC despite pretty high pot and decent base while Rashard took off. Then next time I drafted Butler who did nothing with his pot as well and didn't boost. I hate FBB, ugh.