Sim 6 (S25)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M

Who do you think will be the most improved player next season in the NBA any why?

FortsonBass

I think Tyler Herro is on the verge of breaking out as a major scorer. I’m not sure if it will be with the Heat, but I can see him averaging 19-20 a game next season with a more expanded role.

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Unpopular pick but I think it's Brandon Ingram. He went from being written off viewed as less value to the Lakers than Kuzma to an All Star.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Gonna be a homer and go with RJ Barrett, he’s going to be way better with a less shitty coach and another draft pick on the roster

monta8curry

^also gonna be a homer and say (pending trade), andrew wiggins. the spacing with steph and klay will open up driving lines he never seen in his life.

Username

the best
Gonna say Lonzo ball cuz ion wanna copy Tyler and say Tyler herro even tho he’s a baller

Cloud

Staff member
I hate rookies going into their 2nd years as any answer to a most improved question fwiw, 2nd year players are just supposed to improve.

Anyways the 3 that come to mind for me are OG Anunoby, Marvin Bagley and Jamal Murray.

Murray were seeing glimpses of stardom during this playoff series vs Utah, if he can retain some semblance of consistency he’s about to make that leap into stardom and become a really good player, so he seems like a good bet.

Bagley I like because he’s gonna have plenty of time to finally get healthy. He’s shown some glimpses of being pretty special when he’s actually able to stay on the court and the Kings really need him to breakout this upcoming year, I think he’s going to put a lot of work in, get his body right, and prove he was worth a top pick.

OG I think we’ve seen flashes of potential from recently as well, where you just think man if he can just work on his handle and his shot in the offseason, he could be a legitimate 2 way star in this league. Toronto’s pretty great at developing players and I think he can have a Siakam level ascendence.

Reactions: G9.

notail

Jamal Murray given his recent production in playoffs. If he can keep up his playoff performance, he will win MIPO

G9.

Pistons GM
Jamal Murray given his recent production in playoffs. If he can keep up his playoff performance, he will win MIPO
agree with you and Cloud. He’s been so fun to watch in this series and he’s shown that he’s capable of a pretty solid stats bump with just a little bit more consistency.

hokeyrules

I was going to say OG Anounby, he has a lot of the tools and the smarts, and is slowly putting it together. Time will be the biggest factor since he is just 21. With a great coach like Nurse, he could develop into a pretty good player. Won't be vinsanity, but maybe 15-20 ppg with good defense.

the_jon

Fred Van Vleet. I see him signing a big contract somewhere other than Toronto (maybe back home in Chicago?) If that happens he will finally get the keys to an offense without having to share the ball with Lowry. Hope he stays but I really see him going somewhere else where he will be the star.

The Godfather

Landry Shamet--- I think he will grow into a Lou Will type role and go from his 9ish ppg to like 17.5 ppg in 2021.... almost doubling his 2020 #'s for LAC

Foreman

I'll be a homer as well and say Luke Kennard. This is more along the lines of being hopeful as I feel if we don't see any improvement next season for Kennard, it may be time to move on

NCツ

Wild Card pick Malik Monk

Maybe Monk finally gets off the coke, and the draft pick of LaMelo / Edwards gives him the pressure that he needs to take the next step forward. The Hornets taking a guard at 3 would most likely mean a starting backcourt of Graham/draftee/Bridges but maybe Monk takes major strides and pops off playing 30 mpg

Greeme

Fvv time and time again we see it is just being in the right place at the right time. He needs hia kwn team

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Jaxson Hayes

the pels team is on the verge of breaking through in general imo. Hayes will have some talent around him and he could a Jarrett Allen type for them. He’s athletic which will help him score in transition on a team that will like to run.