Sim 6 S&U

Eberlicious

For 4M

Tell us which potential playoff matchup you are most excited for and why. (In Real Life)

Kings

Ty
Kings vs anyone. Would be great to see us end the drought. Even if Lakers sweep

Cloud

Staff member
Clippers v Lakers. That's what we've waited for all season long. Boring answer I know but it's the truth.

notail

celtics vs 76ers playoffs are always fun to see with re-tooled Celtics vs underperforming 76ers.

Eberlicious

I gotta go with Lakers Clippers as well. I wanna see the lakers have home court advantage every game. Raptors vs Bucks would be very interesting too.

The Godfather

LAC vs LAL.... My team LAC .. In the West.. No home court really..2 elite teams going at it for a shot at the Finals

Catdude

Its obviously LAC vs LAL. The battle for LA is on. I really hope they meet in the conference finals. It would be so fucking epic

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Battle for LA is the answer

I’d like to see my Celtics match up with the bucks. Think if healthy that’s a good series

monta8curry

clippers - lakers, this is easy. second would be boston-milwaukee.

clips/lakers cus those are the top two teams in the west by far. boston-milwaukee cus i think milwaukee can be had and boston is interesting

Cheddar

Definitely Clips vs Lakers. The game this past weekend seemed ramped up a bit more than usual. I am also intrigued by the Bucks and Toronto as well. Obviously Kahwi was a huge factor in stopping Giannis last season, do they have a plan that can work for this season?

the_jon

Homer pick Raptors vs Bucks
Non-homer pick Clippers vs Lakers

Reasons are obvious...the 2 LA teams are the marquee franchises right now and Kawhi vs Lebron would be amazing

G9.

Pistons GM
bucks lakers

bc it means the bucks are in the finals
and we get a wannabe king vs. a real king.