Sim 5 (S6)

Nate

Staff member
If FBB were to add one thing to the version we play, what would you like it to be and why?

$3 Mill

Panic!

30th team because uneven number of teams in the two conferences are annoying.

Kings

Ty
Definitely a developmental league. Would be fun to see young guys who aren’t quite ready still get an opportunity to do something

notail

international or GLG like Donks used to do so it adds another area of analysis

leflop

Better box scores. Plus minus and oreb/dreb would be nice. Advanced stats would be cool too like midrange vs at rim, etc. Basically fbb3 boxscores

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
More meaningful / useful defensive ratings without having to scout would be nice

Cloud

Staff member
Definitely a developmental league. Would be fun to see young guys who aren’t quite ready still get an opportunity to do something
Yeah this is what I was going to answer, or at least a couple of slots for 2 way contracts so we could develop more young guys.

I also like the thought of more playing time and production leading to improved chances of growth in TC and even in season improvement and declines based on playing time, age and performance

Foreman

I'd like it if that sim tool swope shared was just built in. Would be smoother to check how guys did over a certain timeframe and would be best if you could see your whole team during it

Swope

Staff member
College stats based on incoming ratings would be fun.
there actually is/was a college version of FBB made by the same guy that you’d be able to follow guys and then import to FBB

Swope

Staff member
Everyone said the obvious stuff already so I’ll say the option for 3+ team trades. And also if it were capable to adjust rules as far as trading picks in the game. Would make things easier to follow and not need a owed picks thread