Sim 5 (S31)

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, roast the GM either above or below you (your choice) in the conference.

FortsonBass

(YRTB)
Sucks at tanking. Had to work overnight with off shore team and probably leaves defects in prod. Allen Iverson the best player he ever had. A Knicks fan.

Last edited:

Panic!

Lakers GM.

Not sure if he was the Lakers GM since the start but the Lakers have the worst all time record so far in 20 seasons. Got to give him props for getting Jalen Rose though. He is a tank commander.

Catdude

player is an idiot who can't even figure out who is above or below him in the conference

NCツ

Hey everybody my name is GB and I am having a very rough year. My Patriots have missed the playoffs for the first time in my lifetime, and my Celtics best case scenario are only going to make the conference finals this year. Completely unacceptable, I don't know how I can handle this while also going through a pandemic where I didn't lose my job and actually got a raise. In BSL this is my third rebuild and in this rebuild I've only had 3 cornerstone pieces boost to 85+ potential, much lower than my typical 5 prospects to do that. Anyways yall, I'm going to go blow off some steam by chopping some wood in the snow so my smoking hot wife doesn't bitch me out again. What a rough life I have

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gabe, racking up regular season wins, but leads the league in playoff losses. Also has advocated for Jimmy to come back.

Greeme

Donks- mediocre gm who sees all ratings and makes good draft classes when he tanks