Sim 5 (S3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Staff member
If you could make one realistic move/trade at the trade deadline to improve your end of the season standing (playoffs or in lotto) what would that trade be and why?

$3 Mil

Just Swaggy

I already made an important move for Jakob who gives us those much needed blocks to protect the paint. I would have to say a backup SG to help give some fire power or 3 and d off the bench. My bench can’t score that effectively unfortunately. I have messaged people for a SG so who knows? Maybe we get a last minute much needed role player.

Foreman

Trade Beal to a contender for depth pieces/expiring contracts. I should be close to having the top odds, but Beal isn't part of my future plans so having his contract off the books would be nice

Cloud

Staff member
We have a negative rebounding differential so the main priority would definitely be to acquire a glass cleaner. We play with one of the fastest tempos in the league and we can score with the best of them but we need to be able to rebound in order to thrive, especially with all those extra possessions

mngopher35

I would like to upgrade at wing, I have cash and some role players like okongwu/nance/hartenstein to potentially trade as well for the right SF

Username

the best
Would LOVE to move buddy and Portis for some picks. Don’t want to fall to #1 projected tho lol

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Need to improve our TO diff so probably get a guy who is good at blocking or stealing. Pretty cap strapped though

leflop

I think I messed up my team build by focusing so much on inside, but I desperately wanted to make inside work for once. I would trade for some of the best shooters on the file

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We're missing an elite center, my two rookies are holding down the front court, but upgrading either of them to an elite center, especially one who could put up 20+ would make a huge difference. We're a piece away. An upgrade to Jordan Poole would have been great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.