Sim 5 (S25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukaSZN

For 3M: What 2 players could swap places and both teams get better - GB

*No copying someone else.

*If you agree with someone's trade idea actually making both teams better, like the comment, if 10 people like your idea, claim an additional 3M.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Ben Simmons & D’Angelo Russell

Obviously there would be more added to Russell in order to get it done, but it would give Philly more spacing, a replacement ballhandler, and a guy who would be dynamic in the P&R with Embiid. He can also slot in as an off-guard in other lineups. Opens up their entire offense

Meanwhile the Timberwolves get an elite star to pair with KAT. KAT is a much more well-rounded offensive big and his shooting ability (he actually has it and has to be feared unlike how most teams cheer when Embiid shoots from deep) would pair well with Simmons and his struggles there. The Wolves still maintain their timeline and get a true floor general. They raise their floor tremendously with a move like this. Simmons’ passing ability will help Culver & Okogie with their offensive development as well because he will be setting them up in good spots, and his elite defense will help the Wolves improve from the second worst DRTG in the league

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Russ and PG:

I think with a Kawhi type Russ goes back to prime OKC Russ defensively. It’s much easier to find wing shooters to surround Russ and Kawhi with and it gives the Clippers a legit ball handler which I don’t feel they have. This also gives Houston another star you can move Harden to PG and then the offense stays the same but I think PG is a more consistent shooter which makes the Houston offense less predictable.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Klay for embiid

embiid playing with the spacing curry would give him would put him on another level and the warriors can get plenty more shooting. Dray doesn’t let embiid get lazy and when he does he’s the high energy type guy you need playing with him.

if your philly you need to start building more complementary pieces and I think starting with one of the best shooters and perim defenders to pair with Simmons is a direction change they’d benefit from

FortsonBass

KP and Beal

Mavs offense is predicated on 3PT shooting/creating and Beal would fit exactly what they try to do. There are times KP is an awkward fit with Luka and that would not be the case with Luka in the slightest. Wizards would have incentive to look at KP+ for Beal as they’re rebuilding and he’s about to turn 24. Wall/KP/Bertans is a better fit than Wall/Beal/Bertans, and allows Wizards to run their pick/pop 3pt barrage offense they run now.

Catdude

Kuzma and CP3

Okay, HEAR ME OUT. I know that this would never work salary-wise since CP3 is set to make like $40m next year and Kuz is still on a rookie contract. But you didn't tell me I had to match contracts. This trade doesnt necessarily make OKC better immediately, but it gives them a young dude that they can grow with and it helps them on the wing. Him and Shai would be a nice pairing. CP3 is 35 and Kuz is 25. I don't see OKC becoming contenders before CP3 retires so might as well get someone younger.

Now it obviously helps the Lakers out tremendously by upgrading them at the point. CP3/Lebron/AD would be INSANITY. It takes pressure off Lebron to be the main ball handler all the time. CP3 is a pass first guy and he would have so many options.

the_jon

Jarrett Allen and CJ McCollum

The Blazers have one of the worst defenses in the league. The Nets really could have used a scorer with KD and Kyrie out. For 2019/20 at least, I feel like this would have made some sense.

The Godfather

Luka and Khawi

As a LAC fan id love to add Young LUKA and get similar production of not better overall production with his versatility in the lineup... Kahwi is a proven MVP type who goes to Mavs and raises everyomes level a tad.. Luka is edging his name..Khawi comes with legit creds. Long term no doubt it tilts LAC way.but in the now both teams benefit

Cloud

Staff member
Embiid and Jokic

Nuggets get a real defensive anchor to cover for the rest of that teams horrible defenders and an offensive powerhouse that can replace some of what Jokic does, while the 76ers create arguably the most dynamic duo offensively with Jokic and Simmons and their play making abilities. Scoring points is an issue for Philly, but they have some good defenders like Horford, Richardson and Simmons to sacrifice the loss of Embiid, and they improve their spacing with Jokic’s more consistent ability to hit long range perimeter shots, also get rid of Embiid’s injury risk for the more durable Jokic.

LukaSZN

Jrue Holiday for C.J. McCollum got posted on twitter a few weeks back by someone and it is interesting.

Pelicans get younger and add a guard who can shoot. Ball is redundant with Jrue but is a good pairing defensively with C.J. Likewise, C.J. and Dame are often tasked with the same stuff and neither can defend a lick -- Jrue protects Dame's weaknesses pretty nicely.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Bradley Beal for Brandon Ingram

Wizards get a young wing who has shown he has some great tools.

Pelicans get a legitimate go to scorer next to Zion.

Foreman

Anthony Davis and Giannis.

Bucks still have a superstar to continue competing in an open east. Lakers get arguably the best player right now and get a ring or 2 in LeBron's final seasons

• Sad
Reactions: G9.
Status
Not open for further replies.