Sim 5 (S13)

Kings

Ty
There is no right or wrong answer. We're all absolutely clueless to what happens after the fact. Some grasp onto religion and faith to cope, others find it as a true source of peace. Anyone that acts like they know is senial or a prophet. Your call.
100%. I’m not religious but when my uncle passed away one night I was outside talking about him watching over us when a shooting star hit. I used that to cope with his loss lol. I’m sure a lot would laugh but it helped at the time.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a traditional Catholic upbringing so I believe when we die we go to heaven. I don't think that the Catholic or Christian faith is necessarily exactly as they describe it though. But a lot of the basic fundamentals across all religions are what likely hold true.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
There is no right or wrong answer. We're all absolutely clueless to what happens after the fact. Some grasp onto religion and faith to cope, others find it as a true source of peace. Anyone that acts like they know is senial or a prophet. Your call.
This is essentially my take. It's impossible to know what happens, and I don't understand the logic behind being confident in any specific theory of the afterlife because there's no way to know what happens, making any single possibility very statistically unlikely. Especially when you factor in how adamant people are about theories that are completely in conflict with each other.