Sim 4 (S8)

Nate

Staff member
With March Madness starting tomorrow, give me your following and provide a reasoning.

- Overall favorite to win
- Favorite Cinderella team
- Lowest seed you see losing in the first round

$3 Mill

Xxplayerxx23

Kentucky really like em think they’ve got a good shot. Houston the overall favorite I guess but I’ll go different
Agree with GB love New Mexico. Think they are a threat to go far
Kansas - feel like they’re pretty terrible I see them losing round 1 or 2 at best.

Cloud

Staff member
UConn
New Mexico and James Madison and Grand Canyon and Nevada and Drake ( thought I was sharp here on New Mexico but guess everyone’s on it apparently lmao) but yeah lot of nice Cinderellas
Kansas forsure

Snypes89

Houston- feel like it’s their year and they can play with anyone.
McNeese and Drake I like but also have New Mexico going deep into tourney.
Kansas- injury’s and lack of depth. Also bad matchup for their situation. Also long shot Tennessee

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Houston - Just feels like the safest bet from an odds perspective

New Mexico

Kansas is injured

Foreman

Auburn - Have this in my big group bracket but it's somewhat only to try and get ahead of the ~80% of UConn picks.

Colorado - One of the First Four teams usually goes on a run and I think Marquette is one of the easier 2 seeds to be matched up against in round 2

Kentucky - I can see that game just being a shootout and if Kentucky gets cold and Oakland gets hot, then I think they could pull off the upset. It'll either be a really close game or Kentucky blows them out by like 30

Just Swaggy

U Conn - Haven't seen a team that dominate in a long time.

Colorado St. - Great stats and a balanced team

Kansas - The injurys could hurt them

Xxplayerxx23

Kentucky really like em think they’ve got a good shot. Houston the overall favorite I guess but I’ll go different
Agree with GB love New Mexico. Think they are a threat to go far
Kansas - feel like they’re pretty terrible I see them losing round 1 or 2 at best.
Wow what a moron

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
- Overall favorite to win
It's definitely Houston, I think their side of the bracket is pretty easy to get through for them. They have to overcome some injuries but I think this is the year they do it.

- Favorite Cinderella team
New Mexico I feel like is hardly a Cinderella but I have them going pretty far and they're fun to watch.

- Lowest seed you see losing in the first round
Let's see Purdue collapse in the first round, that would be peak entertainment.

brooks

Thunder
Missed this, but I’ll give my answer form before the tournament started.

favorite - UConn or Houston
Cinderella- depends on how you define it. New Mexico (too big of school) or Vermont were my guesses.

Lowest seed - was thinking Iowa State was high chance of losing.

Hooper

Uconn was the obvious favorite, Houston was obviously 2. Auburn was 4 in KenPom and the only program top 10 in offense and defense, so I picked them. Like a big dumb idiot.

GCU and New Mexico were my Cinderella picks. GCU has a chance still, we'll see.

I thought Marquette was on fraud watch with an injured Kolek