Sim 4(S37)

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
For 3m. Most underrated and overrated prospect in Thursdays NBA draft

Cloud

Staff member
Overrated - Cam Whitmore and it’s not even close, the data on recent players taken with similar makeup is appalling. He’s a ball stopping wing with a negative TO:AST ratio, who had one of the lowest assist percentages in history for premier perimeter prospects with high usage rates (was a 6.4). He totally lacks feel for the game, and these type of guys literally almost never pan out and even if he does find a niche he’s 1 dimensional. You don’t need to spend a high lotto pick on a guy like him, it’s bad business.

Underrated - Anthony Black is going to be a stud, he should probably be a top 5 pick. He’s gained more steam here recently so maybe he isn’t as underrated or sneaky as he’s been throughout most of the season leading up to the combine but is size and playmaking and vision and instincts on the court are tremendous, he’s going to be an impact player for a long time.

Foreman

Overrated - Cam Whitmore. Agree with Cloud fully on this one. All tape I've watched on him is him just ball stopping. Sure, he's athletic, but I don't see him being an important piece of a winning team and that's what you want if you're spending a top 10 or top 5 pick on someone.

Underrated - Jamie Jaquez Jr. He's projected to be picked in the early 20s right now, but some of those late lotto/early non lotto teams could use a guy like Jaquez. He's a bit older, but has shown to be a great contributor at UCLA and can immediately help whichever team he gets drafted to.

Just Swaggy

Overrated: Brandon Miller; HE AIN'T GOT THAT DAWG IN EM
Underrated: Anyone the Bulls draft if they draft anyone if not I don't care

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Overrated: Brandon Miller because of that SDSU game
Underrated: Whomever the Celtics select, but really Sensabaugh. Love his game, I think all of the knocks on him can be fixed with coaching. His peak is Michael Redd.

Xxplayerxx23

Based on everything here I’m gonna go underrated Brandon miller lol I think he’s gonna be real good.
Underrated Grady Dick. Think he’s going to be a really solid pro

AiRuPtHeRe™

Overrated - can’t say I watched a ton of college ball, but Dereck Lively going as high as he did with not much production in college gives him the edge.

Underrated - Jamie Jaquez - I’ve seen a lot of UCLA ball and Jamie doesn’t scream out the charts like most guys but he’s a solid all around guy. Can score, pass, rebounds well. Miami was a perfect for him.