Sim 4(S36)

SoftLettuce

Nuggets. Heat have beaten 2 good teams and the Knicks, so they have earned respect. But man..... the nuggets look like they're playing a different level of basketball rn and they are very well rested compared to Miami. However, wouldn't be shocked if the heat find a way lol.

Hail2pitt

Going to be a great series , tough call , 2 really well coached teams. I'm going to go with the Nuggets , time for the Joker to win a ship!

Snypes89

Nuggets in 6. Jokic will dominate and the Nuggets are the better team. Heat will make it close but I just don’t see a way they win 4 games

Xxplayerxx23

Nuggets. Heat have beaten 2 good teams and the Knicks, so they have earned respect. But man..... the nuggets look like they're playing a different level of basketball rn and they are very well rested compared to Miami. However, wouldn't be shocked if the heat find a way lol.
And the Knicks dude you don’t know basketball. The Knicks were a good team. Also the softest response “nuggets but it wouldn’t shock me if heat won” soft bitch

BradS4President

Magicians
Going Nuggets in 7. Heat are going to make life difficult for the Nuggets with their defense. Going to be a back and forth series, but feel Jokic will be the difference over Butler

Cloud

Staff member
Nuggets are so locked in and laser focused on their mission, and they have a historically efficient offense with so many guys that can hurt you. They can switch on defense, they rebound with the best of them, they have great spacing, great ball movement, great unity and the bench unit is energetic as well and you can rely on good minutes from Brown, Braun and Green. Nuggets in 5.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Nuggets sweep. The talent disparity is similar to the Celtics series but the nuggets won’t have long lapses like the Celtics and the heat just can’t keep up with a team with that much talent that will play efficiently every game.

notail

Nuggets. I think Jokic too skilled of a player that the Heat cannot manage. On top of that the Nuggets have Murray MPJ in additino to them. Butler and Adebayo would have to play their best games but even then I can't see them out playing Jokic and his team

Just Swaggy

Nuggets in 5. Joker and company have too much teamwork and talent to win. Also, I don't think the Heat can make there runs as easily with the high altitude at Nuggets home. Just an uphill battle.

CLB3

Nuggets in 5 or 6. Just much deeper and much more talented. Jokic won't let the team lose focus and let Miami mentally out tough them like they did the celts

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Nuggets in 5. Heat have had a great playoffs, role players stepping up to help Jimmy, and have spo, but nuggets are just on a different level right now. I don’t think anybody saw them sweeping the lakers

Foreman

Nuggets in 6. Spo is easily the better coach and think he can get 2/3 at home, but Denver seems to be unstoppable right now.

brooks

Thunder
Nuggets in 5.

Jimmy and CALEB win at least one game, but the Nuggets are simply too good for the heat. Rebounding and fatigue is going to be a massive problem imo, especially for the games in Denver.