Sim 4 (S3)

Nate

Staff member
If you could pick (1) of your favorite teams (college/pros/etc.) to win a championship but it meant that every other of your favorite teams could not with a championship in your lifetime, what team would you pick and why?

$3 Mill

SoftLettuce

Considering it's the Chiefs and the Royals for me, his might already be happening for me bc of the Chiefs so I guess I'll say the Chiefs!!!

Royals won a title though already so I'm good with it!

Foreman

Would have to be the Lions. I've seen the Pistons, I've seen the Tigers have good teams but not win, and I don't care about the Wings. Lions are the only team that has really never been good in my lifetime so to see them win it would be great

cavsfan817

Staff member
I’ve already lived this scenario when the Cavs won. So let’s run that back again because it was amazing

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fuck it, UMass Lowell basketball winning an NCAA tourney would be electric and I've already seen all of the pro teams win. And a bonus, if I get to bet on this too, I'd make a fortune.

Username

the best
Packers winning another Super Bowl would be amazing, I’d sacrifice future bucks / brewers titles for that for sure

Hooper

All of my teams are good, so I would never do this. But if I did, it would be between Michigan Football and the Boston Celtics. Both teams badly need a ring to solidify their legacy as they have been in the CFP and finals, but have yet to win. I guess I would go with the Celtics, but it's close.

Snypes89

I’d have to say Cubs because I could never watch them not win again for 100+ years. 2nd would be Iowa Hawkeyes football championship

cavsfan817

Staff member
Need Big Mark back in the league. I'm changing my answer to that. I'll sacrifice it all

mngopher35

Vikings. Football is my favorite sport and they are my favorite team. The wolves and basketball are close but I go to more Vikings games and just follow the nfl a bit closer.

Nate

Staff member
Phillies for me. I'd give nearly anything to be on Broad Street for a parade.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
I’ve experiences too much winning for this question to feel real to answer but I guess if I could only see one more championship from one my teams for the rest of my life id pick the pats

Just Swaggy

This is an easy one for me. I only follow basketball and my team is the Bulls (although at the moment it’s depressing). If I can’t pick them it’s the Pacers. 1a and 1b at this point for me with how trash the Bulls are this year. Slowly losing interest.

Cloud

Staff member
Cubs again, one of the greatest nights of my life when they won, all the other teams I support pail in comparison to my Cubs fandom