Sim 4 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortsonBass

Red Lobster. Seafood is never fresh and the only thing they serve worth a damn is their biscuits. Overpriced and overrated

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's the Cheesecake Factory and it's not close. The food is so sub-par, it's nothing special at all. And it's way way overpriced. Not to mention they don't do reservations so when my friends in college wanted to go we'd have to go and wait, ridiculous, but at least it was in the mall so it wasn't too bad.

Catdude

In-n-out.

don’t get me wrong, it’s GOOD but people go fucking ape shit for that place like it’s the best goddamn burger in the world.

Cloud

Staff member
In-N-Out easily. Growing up in California everyone sucked the skin off it’s dick and defends it like a cult. It’s nothing special and people make like pi out of state to come get it

Cheddar

Cheesecake Factory as well for me. Food is well overpriced for its quality. The Cheesecake is alright though.

Foreman

By me, there's this place called BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse. Beer isn't that good, they have a huge menu (usually this is a sign for worse food), expensive prices, and small portions.

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
In and Out. Shits mid but gets treated godly. I still fucks with it though.

monta8curry

it's not overrated it just shouldn't exist as an establishment and that's Burger King. Whopper tastes like public school cafeteria lunch

the_jon

Dominoes and Pizza Hut are both mad overrated and straight garbage.
This. Any pizza chain really. I spent a year in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario and such chains did not exist. Probably because 80% of town is Italian descent. Sort of how I imagine real New York pizza to be although I'm just guessing. But I can never enjoy chains again. I will eat them occasionally if I have to but I dont enjoy it.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Pizza chains are all super gross. Dominoes sucks, papa ginos sucks. List goes on.

mngopher35

I agree with Burger King, most overrated fast food place. Burgers, sandwiches, fries... All poor.

G9.

Pistons GM
Red Lobster? My dad swears that it is amazing but every time we eat it I'm less than impressed.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Olive Garden. I used to think it was a nice place when I was a kid because I love carbs and cheese, but it's literally just overpriced fast food. The unlimited breadsticks with soup are still the move though - just don't bother getting excited about the entrees

In general most chains suck though, they just hook you in because they are familiar, and people love familiarity

Eberlicious

Local place called the Melting Pot, just a cheese fondue place, but your meal if gonna be $150 minimum and you could melt that stuff at home yourself no problem. Just paying for a hype.

LukaSZN

You guys all mentioned places that I've never hear people rave about lol.

In Calgary there's a burger joint named, "Peters Drive-In," It's associated with the city and supposed to be significantly better than your average fast food joint but it isn't lol

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Burger King. Would never decide to go there....ever and you see one every place you look. I don't think it was ever rated highly but for a big time national chain, I'm surprised they have as many locations as they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.