Sim 4 S&U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eberlicious

You guys all mentioned places that I've never hear people rave about lol.

In Calgary there's a burger joint named, "Peters Drive-In," It's associated with the city and supposed to be significantly better than your average fast food joint but it isn't lol
Im a pretty big fan of their milkshakes

AiRuPtHeRe™

Wahlburgers. We got one right outside my job, don’t see the hype that he gets. Burgers are meh, fries are plain, lemonade taste weird.

Another is Raisin Canes. Chicken was Garbo.

cavsfan817

Staff member
Cheesecake Factory. As mentioned with other places, giant menus usually indicate shitty quality for food. Prices are stupid high for stuff that’s mid

notail

Shake Shack burgers. it's tasty, but I think it's too expensive and not worth the cost. could find/make such burgers on my own at home or at another restaurant

NCツ

Local place called the Melting Pot, just a cheese fondue place, but your meal if gonna be $150 minimum and you could melt that stuff at home yourself no problem. Just paying for a hype.
You are wrong, melting pot is litty

Username

the best
Cheesecake Factory mad overrated.

but in town there’s a local breakfast shop called citrus cafe and everyone hyped it up so about 2 years ago me and zariah tried it and the food was shit and it seemed like our pancakes had a hint of orange to them. Pretty bad if u ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.