Sim 4 S&U

Eberlicious

For 3M - If you were GM of your Favorite NBA team what would be your plan be in the first season of running the team and why?

Kings

Ty
Would try and package pieces for an upgrade over Harrison Barnes. Pick up pieces that average teams are looking to dump to improve their pick. Maybe shop our pick around

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Sell on Andrew Wiggins for a first to some team. Tank this season for a franchise PG.

Cheddar

Lakers fan - I would look for upgrades at this point since we sold all of our draft picks for AD. I think trading for someone like Bradley Beal would be a huge upgrade, but at this point I am sure they lack the assets to pull off a trade like that.

AiRuPtHeRe™

Celtics - find a legit center who can be effective in pick and roll, rebound, block, switch etc etc. love the addition of kanter, but we need more.

the_jon

I'd go for a total rebuild at this point. Coming off a ship and with no Kawhi it feels like it's time to go that route. Might compete for 1 year before guys expire and then trade everyone else, maybe keep Siakam and fvv

G9.

Pistons GM
Get Giannis locked in. Utilize my experienced coach. Win things.

BradS4President

Magicians
I would Build around Tatum and Brown. Probably look to move Marcus Smart and a pick for a big to pair with Rob Williams in the froncourt moving forward. Maybe look to move Kemba for a good youth package

hokeyrules

For my Toronto Raptors, I would likely try to rebuild because Lowry and Gasol are older, and there is no chance to repeat without a star studded player.

Emac

I probably wouldn’t do anything that different than what the real Blazers are doing. Maybe try moving the big expiring contracts and a couple picks or something for a good SF.

notail

Let Robert Williams get more playing time at pf for future. Also need to get a legitimate center alongside Williams to make a core alongside Tatum And brown. Still unsure about Kemba and Celtics timeline, but I want to see how he plays with the team and if things aren’t working trade him for a younger C or PG

Scott

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nets - Sign a solid two way big man to provide some offense down low. DeAndre and Allen will be great defensively and on the boards but the nets will need someone (especially this year without KD) that they can count on offensively down there

monta8curry

Warriors - try to find a legitimate stopgap at starting SF until Klay returns healthy (Alfonzo McKinnie and Glenn Robinson III not gonna cut it). And then after that map out how to create cap space to be in the Giannis sweepstakes.

Catdude

Lakers - I mean, we in pretty good shape with AD and Lebron leading the way. I'd love to find a way to bring in CP3 to pair with those two. Not sure if it would work logistically tho

dwightcoward

Knicks - I would wait for the season to start and evaluate our assets. If a star is available during the season (maybe Beal ?) I would offer same assets for him.

The Godfather

LAC - I would let the season play out ..Team is as good as any in the NBA. If I could I would add a Big at or around the deadline to the unit. In my opinion they are ship worthy as they are.