Sim 4 S&U (S6)

dwightcoward

I would only want teams that I could develop, not already great ones :
1. Raptors, sooooo many prospects to build on/trade
2. Suns, because they don't need a lot to compete
3. Lakers, because I want them anytime lol and they have a lot of picks

I guess I would pick Pippen. A Pippen/Kessler duo would be dope.

daulten780

1. Clippers are an amazing team with pieces that fit perfectly together and have a ton of depth.
2. Thunder- Pippen looks great already and it would be fun to build around him.
3. Bulls- little explanation needed; they have a dynasty there already led by Barrett.

2. I was trying to get Tremont Waters the last sim. He has good handling and passing that I think would be a great compliment to my team and is young enough to continue his growth.

LukaSZN

If you could have any team but your own, which three would you want in order? (Must explain why.)

1) Suns. Just for some reason would love to try and win with a big offensive duo, hasn't really been done in my time here.

2) Magic. Cole....

3) Nets. I could fucks with a Lecque, PBJ,

If you could acquire one player who was NOT an All-Star that you think would vastly improve your team, who would you pick and why?

Kessler. With WCJ down, that'd checked most the boxes.

Foreman

1. Bulls mainly because of RJ. Also, I might be able to make it through the east finally with a team like that.

2. Magic because Cole is a beast and I would never have to trade him until he dies off.

3. Suns because I like all of the youth they have put together over there. Plus, the west is easier

I would love to have Kessler to put next to Randle on my team right now but I think the smart answer is Pippen since I need better guards for my current team setup.