Sim 3

Eberlicious

For 1.5M for each answer.

Name the biggest allstar snubb (Not injury related) in both the east and the west and why.

Kings

Ty
Booker the biggest snub in the west. 25/5/5, only snubbed because Cam is listed at SG playing Point. Made it the last several years too.

Kings

Ty
Cole Anthony the biggest snub in the East. Best guard in the league, definitely deserves a spot

Mentch

Booker the biggest snub in the west. 25/5/5, only snubbed because Cam is listed at SG playing Point. Made it the last several years too.
Id be so inclined to agree with this post if not for the fact that booker is currently injured. Gotta think he woulda made it if not for that

As for my answers

East - Patrick Baldwin. He’s not quite on the same level as last season statistically, but SF is such a weak position and he was certainly deserving of a second consecutive ASG appearance

West - Tremont Waters. 20/10 PG that’s shooting respectably from the field and 44% from 3P range should have been in

Cloud

Staff member
Cole Anthony if he was listed at SG would’ve made the all star team, but GB left him at PG so he missed the game... so kind of understandable as far as the game mechanism goes as to why he missed the game but still I think qualifies as a snub.

Nikola Jokic is my west coast snub... still one of the best players in the league for what my 2 cents are worth... numbers aren’t as good as they have been but he should’ve gotten into the game

notail

Kuminga on Spurs for me. 23/12 with 1 steal and 2 blocks on great shooting % as a big.

Kerry Kittles on East. Even though on a tanking team, 32/6/5 deserves an ASG spot

Kings

Ty
Id be so inclined to agree with this post if not for the fact that booker is currently injured. Gotta think he woulda made it if not for that

As for my answers

East - Patrick Baldwin. He’s not quite on the same level as last season statistically, but SF is such a weak position and he was certainly deserving of a second consecutive ASG appearance

West - Tremont Waters. 20/10 PG that’s shooting respectably from the field and 44% from 3P range should have been in
Ah didnt see Booker was injured. In that case I'll go Kuminga. Stud offensive big who won't hurt you on defense, the boards turnovers. Jokic is right there too, still a great offensive player capable of carrying the offense any given game

Greeme

Kuminga on Spurs - not my cup of tea but numbers usually get you into the game and . 23/12 with 1 steal and 2 blocks should be enough.
cole in the east. insane player top 3 in the lg.

the_jon

East - Cole Anthony, might have been because of what position he was listed at, but hes obviously a top 3 player at worst so youd think he would still be in.

West - Jonathan Kuminga, should have gotten in based on numbers. Fbb usually values the line hes put up so I'm a little surprised. Definitely held back by the fact hed a non option on the Spurs.

Cheddar

Cole Anthony in the East and Jonathan Kuminga in the West. Anthony is a stud PG and Kuminga is obviously still beasting

BradS4President

Magicians
Im going with Devin Booker... heck of a year so far and really scoring at a high level.
Also Patrick Baldwin. Number one option and carrying the Nets with Suggs

The Godfather

Cole in East .. Can't really add more than whatbeveryone else has said already

Kuminga in West..i mean he is clearly the #2 at his position in the West..

AiRuPtHeRe™

East: I’m going Kerry Kittles. Top 3 scorer in the league. Iverson got in over him despite playing PG.

West: Kuminga is the choice here. 20/10 big. CJ Walker got in due to no blocks.

NCツ

West: Kumangi not making it is shocking

East: 1st my guy Barnes making it is kinda lol, but gotta go with Cole Anthony. Top 5 guy on file.....not an all star though

Dante > B Clarke too

Makes me think we should have a legit all star committee for cash payouts instead of FBB trash fetish for assists steals and blocks

Nate

Staff member
My dude Cole in the east. Dude eats and didn't get invited to dinner, don't get that.

West lets go Kuminga. Idk who he is but everyone else said it so I agree.

panda

Buy a ticket, take the ride
Cole Anthony biggest all star snub period, pretty easily. Kittles should have been called up too it's bullshit he didn't make an All Star or All NBA with those number.s