Sim 3 (S7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For $3.0M, what player on your team should represent in each All-Star event and why? (Rookie/Sophomore Game, 3PT Contest, Dunk Contest, ASG)

Panic!

Rookie - Antonis Fotsis - No other eligible player
3pt - Raja - 44% from 3
Dunk - Marion - I feel like he has high athletics
ASG - Jermaine - carrying my team

notail

Rookie/Sophomore Game: Devin Harris. he's won a rookie of the month ward
3PT Contest: Kyle korver. great shooter we all know
Dunk Contest: Mindaugas Zukauskas. I don't have super athletic guys but he'd be the one
ASG: Tom Gugliotta. dude is a monster on both ends of the floor and deserves an ASG spot as a SF

Foreman

Rookie/Sophomore: Willie Deane due to being the highest scoring guy on my team as a sophomore.
3PT Contest: Willie Deane due to shooting the best from 3 on my team.
Dunk Contest: Bonzi Wells due to seeming like he'd be the best dunker on the team.
ASG: Willie Deane, see reasons above. Also, not too many bright spots here in Portland this season.

Xxplayerxx23

Rookie/Sop- uhh Tony brown . Yeah beast
3 point contest Rip. He probably will be in it. Guy can shoot
Dunk contest Shawn kemp. He’s got hops and has been in a dunk contest
ASG tough, I have 3 potential answers and all 3 prob don’t make it cuz the east is great. I’ll go AI he’s close a double double. Shard a close second but injury hurt his cause

NCツ

Rookie/Sophomore: Vallo Allingu. 5 points 4 reb a game off the bench for us. nice LOFA snag
3 point: Steve Nash. He is shooting 40% from deep and is taking 4.7 three point shots a game
Dunk Contest: Latrell Sprewell, still has athleticism in him. High B rating whoo good volume meaning he def has some jumping
ASG: Kevin Garnett. Best big man in the league

the_jon

Rookie Sophomore game: Caron Butler. Best young player not named Michael Redd, putting up near allstar numbers albeit on an awful team.

3pt contest: Michael Redd. Easily best shooter on the team.

Dunk contest: Tae-Young Moon. Best inside scorer after Redd.

ASG: Michael Redd. Putting up legit numbers and not even turning the ball over that much.

Cloud

Staff member
Rookie Game: Ramunas Siskauskas. He’s in the D-League but he’s one of the best looking rookies we’ve ever seen letter grade wise, he’s the only answer I have here as nobody else would qualify on my team but he looks awesome

3PT: Eddie Jones. One of the best sharp shooters in the league with his A outside. Averaging 41% from 3 as a volume scorer.

Dunk: I don’t think we have anyone who’s hyper bouncy like that but I’d lean towards Penny or Tony Dumas with their inside games being pretty strong

ASG: Penny, Eddie and Shaq are all deserving, due to only 2 per position making it, and games played being a factor, I think Penny is the only one who actually makes it.

G9.

Pistons GM
Rookie game: Hollis Price. He ain’t playing much right now but he’s got solid ratings and at the very least could come off the bench and hit some clutch shots to upset the sophomores.

All star game: Tim Duncan. Him and Dirk are both having career years. Coming out of their shells a little bit. But Duncan is dominating both ends of the court as well as the glass. Dirk is killing it on offense but just doing his job on defense. I doubt hes locking anyone down like Timmy may be.

3pt: Dirk. I could say Sarunas Jasikevicius instead but the volume just isn’t there. Dirks percentage is nothing in comparison to Sarunas but I’m not sure Sarunas could stay that hot through the long contest. Especially considering most of his shots this season are low pressure/uncontested. Dirks are probably more high pressure/contested and that kind of prep would translate better to the contest I think. I’d be happy with either one representing us though.

Dunk contest: really our only options are dirk and Tim and I think it would be more fun to see dirk try and do some creative dunks. His handles rating in fbb is pretty ugly so theoretically he’d be the guy who botched 9/10 attempts but maybe that one attempt he does pull off each round could give him some sympathy points and “oh HE did that” points.

monta8curry

Rookie/Soph: Mike Dunleavy, mans killing it as a non-option, sophomore season
3PT: Dana Barros got that strap
Dunk: Desmond Mason jumping gotta be super high if he can't score at super high volume lol
ASG: Zach Randolph. Walking 20/10.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Asg - Vince, all star caliber player and best player on the team
3 point - damon, shooting great from beyond the arc, just in a low volume due to the offensive scheme
Dunk - Vince, all time great dunker
Rookie game - Martin Rancik, sophomore team could use a nice glue player like Rancik. Low volume player but very efficient and solid across the board

BradS4President

Magicians
ASG: Probably have to be Todd Day and his putrid shooting percentages
3 Point: Bobby Phills: Best outside shooter i have
Dunk: Clarence Weatherspoon: Highest inside, maybe throw down some nice dunks
Rookie Game: Florent Pietrus: Only rookie i have on the team

The Godfather

Rookie/Sophomore- Boozer.. I mean dude is rocking it 16+ /10+ machine as a non option and is already a top PF in the league..oh yeah did I say he is 19yrs old

3pt.. Voshon I mean this dude shoots close to .500 from the arch ..he might be the best pure shooter on file

Dunk.. Maggette is athletic and a fan favorite when it comes to the Dunk game.

ASG- Boozer .. best player on my team and he made it last yr.. he is better in yr 2

mngopher35

Rookie/Sophmore - Hughes, he is my best young guy and had a solid preseason

3 pt - Kobe - He has been in it before and done well, he shoots the most 3's per game and has 2nd highest 3 pt % so far

Dunk - Kobe again. Also been in this before and done well

ASG - Kobe again. I wanna say Pierce here as he has an argument too but Kobe should be one as he's one of the best on file already.

Curry

Administrator
Administrator
Rookie/Sophomore - Tony Parker, feel like this is extremely obvious.

3pt - Jumaine Jones, over 45% from 3 for half his career.

Dunk - Not sure I have a true dunk contest participant but I'll say Ricky Davis cause he has BUNNIES however he hasn't played yet.

ASG - Joe Johnson this is also extremely obvious.

mattfaria12

Rookie/Sophomore Game - Amara....best overall rookie on the team
3PT Contest - JR Rider....best outside shooter on the team
Dunk Contest - Jerry Stackhouse....best inside scorer so going from there
ASG - Elton Brand....best player on the team...great defender and rebounder

AiRuPtHeRe™

Rookie Sophomore - Mike Miller by default.
3pt - Mike Miller - our “best” 3pt shooter
Dunk - Steve Francis is our most athletic guy probably
ASG - Christian Laettner has carried us this year

cavsfan817

Staff member
ASG: Brandon. Easy answer, he’s gunning for his third MVP
3pt: Wally has been absolutely deadly from deep with Brandon feeding him
Dunk: Grant? This one is tough because I don’t really have any Uber athletic guys
Rookie: N/A because I don’t have any eligible

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Rookie Game: The legend himself, Fred Jones. He's yet to log any NBA minutes but he is a James Harden lite.
Dunk Contest: Let's toss in newly signed point guard, White Chocolate Jason Williams. The people are going to go nuts for him even if he isn't an amazing dunker.
Three-Point Contest: Got to toss out James Posey there and make him feel important. He can't scorer for volume at all but the one thing he might be good for is the three point contest.
All-Star Game: Give my man Juwan Howard a nod, come on FBB. It's time. He had been balling out every single year and continues to be snubbed. He's easy a top 10 player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.