Sim 3 (S6)

Nate

Staff member
What is the biggest surprise (negative or positive) of your roster for this season and why?

$3 Mill

Snypes89

Biggest surprise is not having a worse record after trading OG and Giannis. After the Brunson trade should be on track for a worse record

BradS4President

Magicians
Rozier has been a disappointment, but his ppg were going to go down being moved to SG for sim 3. Him and Jones clearly not a good duo

Panic!

The record. My team should not be this bad. PG is the weakest link so I hope Calathes is legit.

Just Swaggy

Cam Johnson is still a bucket getter and yet we cannot win! I don't understand. I know you can't win all the time, but damn I don't have my pick. We making to 2nd round lotto I guess lmao. We will just tank for a top 2nd. Nah i'm joking we will figure it out, but this roster needs help... maybe I need to make some trades...

Also, I had no idea Payton Pritchard was so good. I should have been starting him and resigned him this whole time! It's okay though.

Cloud

Staff member
Hard to say given we want to lose, so the results are mixed, but I would say that Kur Teng becoming a big go to scorer both on and off ball is a surprising development. He had great ratings but I was kind of thinking he was a good skill but poor athletics guy who would be efficient but have no volume and as we saw in sim 2 he can be a 30 PPG guy.

Jason Crowe Jr showed last sim we can actually win some games and he can perform at an all league caliber level when he’s locked in and running in an outside offense, TOs are still going to hamper him but he can take over a game and go for 32 and 16 and dominate as well.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
I thought adding Jokic and OG to a playoff team would make us top tier contenders, which was the case in pre and sim 1, but we’ve sucked since then. I think we’re way worse defensively than I expected

Swope

Staff member
Biggest surprise is a rookie I drafted in the late teens being able to step into a starting role and be productive and efficient with Marc Trasolini.

He’s allowed us to spend our allocated cap at other positions which helped us bring in Zach LaVine and Jalen Brunson. All of this is resulting in wins and having a nice little season in Houston.

brooks

Thunder
Honestly no big surprise. Running a meh DC to tank so no one is really performing well. Team lacks talent.

Kings

Ty
Not any huge surprises. Yang and Guna look to grow into foundational bigs. They will be here a long time. Duru and Hunter have some bright performances, but at the end of the day, pretty average. Lot of solid players who can play a bench role

notail

Giannis with big TO problem, but still must have high athletic stats as he is playing a lot of minutes. Jamal Murray is not a surprise but he seems to be a good PG/SG

Nate

Staff member
I thought my team would be better than it is. Alijah not progressing in TC really hurt.