Sim 3 (S30)

Swope

Staff member
For $3M, give me 3 players in the BSL that seem primed to break out and become a star that you would love to build your team around.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
Trying to stay away from guys on rookie deals just because they by nature are always primed to break out being as they are prospects still.

Markelle Fultz - Does everything really well at SG, other than having higher TO's then most can deal with. If he can steadily improve his handles for a few more TC's, he could be an elite 2 guard. Especially when some of the older guys in the league retire.

Payton Pritchard - probably already "broke out" but feel like he isn't talked about with the elite PGs quite yet. That is probably changing this season based off of his stats, but he looks like Herro basically who is very highly touted as the next man up after Curry and Kemba are gone.

Gary Trent Jr - Started off his career on fire and was a wild chucker PG. He took a little step back but looks like he has gotten a little of that touch back. A good tc or 2 and he may be looked at as the stud he once was again.

Foreman

Darius Garland - He's been decent off the bench for us this season, it'd be nice if he could get his TOs down and could possibly become a solid starting PG if that happens.

Dillon Brooks - Think he's buried behind better talent on the Pacers but would be a nice building block for a team trying to flip from tanking to competing

Isaiah Stewart - can become a nice bench big or even spot starter for a team that needs a big

Panic!

Josh Giddey - I still believe he will get that one good TC.

Theo Maledon - i can see a lot of things I can do with him

Coby White - He will be a superstar if I have him

Hooper

RJ Barrett - should be playing PG, went off in pre

Paolo Banchero - saving my cap to max him in 2 years and do this very thing

Evan Mobley - next best big in the league. could have been mine. might redact myself.

Swope

Staff member
Johnuel Fland — He’s still raw but so young and came in with one of the top potentials in his class. The fact that he’s seen decent minutes and is at least scoring double digits confirms he’s not a Jalen Williams at least. Not to mention, his turnovers don’t seem wildly out of control at this age. High risk but things look promising.

Paul Reed — He came in good with an average potential and has continued to slowly develop every year. He’s turning into a great defense and rebound big which I love. Figuring out his peak is tough but if he can maintain his production now and potentially have a late climb in shot blocking (ala KP), he could become elite.

Walker Kessler — Only have a small sample from preseason but this dude seems like he easily would have won ROY. He’s already a high end shot blocker and has the base to be a great player even if he doesn’t have top end potential. Excited to see more.

brooks

Thunder
Payton Pritchard - been shouting this for seasons. Think he’s going to be a top 5 PG within 2-3 seasons.

Paolo Banchero - Genuinely think he’s going to continue to grow and have a massive career. A non-option that scores 18+ is what I see for his future.

VCJ - similar to banchero above, but I think VCJ’s ceiling is much higher. He’s ALREADY scoring 17ppg as a non-option on one of the best offenses in the league. He’s going to absolutely be a star imo.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Paolo Banchero - There’s no reason he can’t develop into prime Embiid. Boards and TOs are his only weaknesses, and he has plenty of pot.

Bronny James - He looks quite good as rookie, even if on a tanking team. His pot isn’t crazy if iirc, but his handles are already half decent, and he has some volume.

DJ Wagner - Pretty similar stats and build to Bronny, but at 19. I’m not sure if he boosted, but he’ll be sick if he did

Username

the best
Trevor Keels - feels like he’s right on the cusp of becoming a really good 2 way player. Can see him becoming one of the better shooting guards in the league soon

paolo banchero - got his turnovers way down since he’s not the only option, he’s playing high level basketball. Expecting a big tc and scoring jump coming.

Coby White - he had a nice tc for us, though I think he’s one good tc away from being able to average 20/8 and be real starter material on a god team

Last edited:

LukaSZN

I hope Scortie and Jalen lmao.

sadly, Giddey for sure. Progression been very fortunate.

Bronny looks really solid too tbh.

Kesller being block king makes him a guaranteed winner next 10 season.

The Godfather

Pablo Banchero no reason for him not to explode soon

Copy White had good tc not far from being super solid ++

Bronny James..Looks like a bucket waiting to explode

mngopher35

Coby White - I tried to get him in FA, one of the few I have bid on over last couple years. Think his splits look nice and he would do well if given the chance to start.

Bronny James - looks like he has pretty solid handles for a rookie to go with volume. Ratings wise defense looks solid too

Walker Kessler - He can already block and is a solid rebounder. Also has a pretty good inside scoring rating. I think he will end up a good big for a long time even if not on that top tier

Donkey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Cade Cunningham has to be on this list, I can't believe nobody else is saying him. He's already great as a rookie on a not horrible team. He's not a teen but he is still going to get a lot better and be elite.

Paolo Banchero was an all-time fleecing for the Trail Blazers. The guy is already putting up great numbers and is going to get a lot better. His value is going to be super high in a league that doesn't have a ton of great big men.

Chet Holmgren showed he could get blocks at SF, in CPU Preseason. He's been a little underwhelming early in the season but he already has a great build. Give him a couple TCs and he could be a monster.

Xxplayerxx23

Walker Kessler- dudes a blocks machine, probably your typical double double 3 blocks DPOY type player soon enough

chet - I think he’s gonna be really good, his strength may limit him from being one of the best but he should be really solid in a league with limited bigs

bronny James solid rookie, solid pot left he should have some nice Tcs. Has some solid volume already

notail

Paolo - he has a good starting base with solid potential so I can see him breaking out. his TO will be an issue but still can be overcome with couple good TCs

Kessler - a blocking big is always bound to be one of the highest sought out pieces. again, if he can maintain 15/11/2bpg type of line, that's already a win

Ant - as good as he is, I feel like he's always been on the fringe of becoming a superstar. he's right at the 2nd tier SF (or 1.5 tier), but I feel like he can take that next step with one good TC

SoftLettuce

Fultz - Could be the next star PG.
Bronny James - Tried super hard to trade up to take him but Raps made the right decision to take him. Gonna get buckets. Another star PG in the making.
Mobley - Gonna start pushing for being the best big in the league here soon.