Sim 3 (S26)

Swope

Staff member
For $3M, build your best starting five and 6th man of current players in the BSL that are 30 years old or older and explain why.

Hooper

PG: Steph
SG: Kemba
SF: Angelo
PF: Horford
C: Jefferson

Guards: Don't need to explain
SF: Honestly SF is so weak, there isn't really any competition for Angelo. I almost picked Rudy Gay, who kinda sucks
Bigs: Horford is overrated but with this much scoring he's a good fit with his blocking. I took big Al over Oden and Brook just bc 50% FG is huge

CLB3

C: Oden
SF: Harrelson

6th man Angelo

Have the 2 best players in the league in the backcourt. Best shot blocker in Horford. I think Harrelson would dominate at SF, playing down. Oden is just an all around great big man.

Last edited:

Panic!

C: Jan Vesely
PF: Josh Harrelson
SF: Chris Gradnigo
SG: Klay Thompson
PG: Stephen Curry
6th: Kemba Walker

Stephen Curry and Kemba Walker are no brainers. Too bad they play the same position.
Klay - Need a 3&D guy next to Steph
Vesely - Low turnovers can rebound and offset Harrelson's lack of rebounding
Josh Harrelson - Can score and perfect in a bery fast outside offense.
Gradnigo - Need someone who can block. Bigs can't block.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
C: Brook
6th: Harrelson

Guards are no brainers

Wing isn’t super deep for older guys, Angelo I think is better than Klay/Chandler and also a good rebounder

Brook and Horf aren’t the top 2 bigs over 30 but I just need them to block shots and they’re the best at that, I don’t need bigs to score with my 1/2/3

Harrelson is nice flexibility since he can play the 3, 4, and 5 and score a bunch and play decent defense

Xxplayerxx23

Guards: Don't need to explain
SF: Honestly SF is so weak, there isn't really any competition for Angelo. I almost picked Rudy Gay, who kinda sucks
Bigs: Horford is overrated but with this much scoring he's a good fit with his blocking. I took big Al over Oden and Brook just bc 50% FG is huge
Grow up. Act like angelo isn’t a star lol he’s also a million times better than gay

Xxplayerxx23

C: Oden
SF: Harrelson

6th man Angelo

Have the 2 best players in the league in the backcourt. Best shot blocker in Horford. I think Harrelson would dominate at SF, playing down. Oden is just an all around great big man.
He’s not a SF tho lol

notail

For $3M, build your best starting five and 6th man of current players in the BSL that are 30 years old or older and explain why.

PG: Stephen Curry (best PG in the league in all dimension imo)
SG: Klay Thompson (great efficient 3&D guy next to Curry, I don't consider Kemba at SG because I consider him a PG)
SF: Angelo (good efficient 20ppg SF who can rebound as well)
PF: Al Horford (best shotblocking big in the league)
C: Brook Lopez (third best shotblocking big in the league to smother along with Al Horford)

Username

the best
Steph
Klay
Angelo
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Kemba Walker

Steph and Kemba are the best players in the league still. Klay elite 3&D. Al Horford still prob the best defensive post presence. Al Jefferson still an elite rebounder and good scorer, solid defense.

brooks

Thunder
Steph
Klay
Angelo
Al Horford
Brook Lopez

6th - Kemba

I hate that I ended up with a similar answer to those above, but this has to be the right answer when restricting yourself to natural positions. Steph beats out Kemba as starting PG, and Klay is the natural selection at SG for +30 years old.
Angelo is a do it all wing and should be able to put up 18-20 as 3rd option. Hopefully his efficiency would go up. Horford/Lopez as the pair down low for blocking.

LukaSZN

SF: Gay

Super 6th: Klay

Kemba
Curry
Klay

As options

very fast
Outside
Press: NEVER
Trap: Sometimes

offense with Steph/Kemba would be broke.

Swope

Staff member
PF: Al Horford
SG: Klay
PG: Kemba

6: Steph

The defensive duo of Brook and Al makes life easy for the rest of the team. Angelo and Klay can spread things out on the wing and I gave Kemba the nod at PG because he’s a more proven winner.

Steph off the bench super sub 1-5 and totally unleashed

AiRuPtHeRe™

PG - Kemba Walker
SG - Steph Curry
SF - Michael Beasley
PF - Josh Harrellson
C - Al Horford
6th - Brook Lopez

Got a whole lot of firepower with this lineup. I input Beasley at the 3 cause he rebounds really well for his position as well as scoring. Brook coming in to relief the two bigs is nice asset to have.

The Godfather

6th: Eatherton

Big E being the 6th.. 5 4 3 with his BPG/Scoring and Reb is a tremendous advantage

SoftLettuce

Steph
Kemba
Paul George
Al Horford
Al Jefferson

Brook Lopez

Guards are easy to pick. Horf and Jeff are a nice duo down low, Lopez off the bench to help with defense. My boy Paul George always been underrated!

Cloud

Staff member
Steph
Kemba
Klay
Al Jeff
Horford

6th: Angelo

Interior defender in Horford. Incredible scoring trio who all defend the perimeter in Steph, Kemba and Klay and then you have the low post threat who cleans the boards as well in Al Jeff. Perfect inside / out game where Al Jeff can’t even get double teamed or he has 3 dead eye shooters to kick it out too on the perimeter, match made in heaven. Then we’ve got Angelo as the 6th man because he in theory can play 1-5 for us in a pinch, he rebounds and handles a little bit so he can play up or down and then he’s obviously a star scoring wing as well so this team is legitimately perfect

BradS4President

Magicians
PG: Kemba Walker
SG: Klay Thompson
SF: Michael Beasley
PF: Anthony Randolph
C: Al Horford

6th: Steph

Elite rebounding and defense in the frontcourt to defend the paint and get us extra chances on offense. Kemba is the best guard in the league and would be able to carry the team offensively with Klay Thompson as his running mate. Elite defensive backcourt. Like Beasley as a second option and his rebounding and defense at 3 makes him a great two way player. Steph as the 6th man can spell thompson or walker and give me a nice trio in the backcourt.