Sim 3 (S17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AiRuPtHeRe™

1. Ray Allen - He's got the rings. He has played at a high level his entire career up until now. He would be the MJ of this league.
2. Shaquille O'Neal - He struggled to get his rings, but he finally got there. Dude could average 30/15/3 blocks with his eyes closed, especially when there was really no bigs to stop him.
3. Kevin Garnett - Defensive monster. All time leader in blocks and made a living at the FT line. He was the main clog who helped Minnesota become so lethal in the East, except when he faced the Mikki Moore / Brendan Haywood FC.
4. Kobe Bryant - The best scorer in this league. Put up those numbers while having multiple all-stars around him. The lack of rings probably hurts him on some list but I'd take him over 5-10.
5. Jason Terry - The original PG cheese player. Terry was scary early in the stages due to him easily putting him 30 on crazy efficiency. All-first team, all defensive team, MVP. Terry is now playing for the Lakers, but still putting up 20+ which is impressive.
6. Chris Paul - The fact that he's already got 3 MVPS and is only 26 is pretty crazy. It's likely he wins at least 5 more before retiring which would put him likely in the top three of all time. Let's see if he can bring CHarlotte a few championships.
7. Baron Davis - A lot of young studs have come into the league and while some have pushed him out of the top guard spot, he's always stuck around in the conversation. Baron is an elite defender and passer who helped lead Orlando to a championship.
8. Zach Randolph - I don't think I've seen a big carry it's team to the finals like ZBo has. Zbo has multiple championships throughout his tenure and has been pretty underrated when discussing bigs. The run he had in Phoenix has a lower seed was historical.
9. Terrell Brandon - Sort of forgot he was even in the league, it's been a long time. Terrell Brandon was up there with elite point guards during his days. He just couldn't get over the hump and bring a championship to Cleveland.
10. Tracy McGrady - He's won back to back rings so for sure got to give him his props. Likely could flip him between Brandon due to rings.

Hooper

1. Shaq - Looks like he was just straight up the best player in file history. Accolades back it up but just production wise he looks stupid good
2. Ray Allen - Winningest player in the file and he's still a gangster.
3. Terrell Brandon - Short career, zero rings, but 3 MVPs. Crazy production and ratings
4. KG - KG mid but going by awards and rings, he has a top 5 case pretty easy
5. Jason Terry - why the fuck was he so good? PG cheese made him insane. Impressive resume
6. Kobe - Best player on file since I've joined and he had some glory years in Miami it looks like too. Stud, I still want him
7. Shard - Randolph is a valor stealer. I think Shard was and is still better (just going by some old file stuff,sue me if you disagree)
8. TMac - Multiple titles and stupid production from a wing player. Still a top 10 guy free and a top 10 guy of all time by the looks of it
9. Dirk - All time ridiculous scorer, won a title, and had longevity to post a crazy resume
10. Lebron - The next best thing. Going to dominate forever. Not quite the resume yet but hes still got like 5 glory years left. Bron is broken

HM: Dwight, Randolph, CP, Pierce, VC

NCツ

1. Ray Allen - winningest player this league, there is a reason he is always on a championship team. Deadly scorer, and has tons of awards to back it up
2. Kevin Garnett - Most elite defender we might have ever seen in BSL, just snagged his 9th DPOTY I believe, 2 time MVP, 1 time finals MVP, multiple years, and wasn't just a one sided player (7 years scoring 20+ ppg).

3. Shaq - Shaq had better offensive numbers than KG, and a similar career to KG. Extremely dominant big man.

4. Jason Terry - Might have had the single highest ceiling on any player so far this league. 3x MVP, 2x finals MVP absolutely electric at PG. The reason KG is 1-3 in finals appearances is because of Washington's duo of Terry/Ray Allen smh

5. Zach Randolph - 2x finals MVP from a big is mad impressive, 3 rings is extremely impressive. Easily a top 3 big this iteration

6. Kobe Bryant - The whole reason we went retro was to get Kobe and he did not disappoint. no MVP's but a ring and tons of other awards

7. Terrell Brandon - 3x MVP, Cleveland ran the East many years in the regular season because of Brandon and that is an impressive feat. Don't fault him for no rings, terrific career

8. Chris Paul - 4x MVP, if he played for a hype machine gm like ebbs bros/cloud/henny he would be more noticed, these 4 MVP's feel very under the radar. Perfect FBB PG

9. T Mac - Seems to just be a winner, 2x finals MVP terrific career. Tons of awards as well

10. LeBron James - ELITE build, just hasn't been on a winner yet. in due time

Status
Not open for further replies.