Sim 2: Sim & Upload

LukaSZN

For 2.5 Mill, nominate someone to be the third commish and tell us why they'd be good at the job.

G9.

Pistons GM
Nobody. We're all too busy. I can't think of one competent person in this league who isn't already slammed w/ outside obligations. If I were gonna say anyone it'd be Cloud due to BSL tenure and general competence. But I know he works a lot and has been in the process of buying/looking for a house etc etc. I think you just go down the list of competence until you find someone who has time.

The Godfather

Cloud..he has too much time on his hands and is basically a 3rd Commish already..runs the draft ans shit..
:sick:

Cheddar

Cloud - He is already in the commish chat, runs the draft, does the coaching bids. Of course it would only be if he has the spare time.

Cloud

Staff member
Daulten because he is very mindful of hardcap, cash claims and what picks he owns

Cloud

Staff member
But seriously I’d say Air because he’s smart and reliable and he can communicate and I trust him

Catdude

I nominate Paulie because I miss the days of the GOAT league where you could jesus camp guys and they be A- A- A- A- A-

hokeyrules

I would vote Cloud just because he does a lot of things like the draft.

That being said if no one is of interest I would help.

NCツ

1st choice is Ty because he has previous experience and I am ready to forgive him for Bernard King

2nd choice I would say Cloud, but he basically is 3rd commish

3rd would be myself because I have FBB College Basketball and maybe donkey and I could come up with a way to utilize it for draft classes. I wouldnt be interested in inputting in shit shout out to donks/ebbs for doing all that for us <3

Reactions: G9.

AiRuPtHeRe™

I’d probably say me considering that I don’t do anything at work and have time to always input and do all that fun stuff but I don’t have FBB at work so kind of pointless.

Third commish gotta have FBB and time. I know a lot of us are working so I’d probably nominate someone who doesn’t work to often? NC seems like he’d want to commish so there you go.

Emac

Probably cloud since he is super active and is almost already a commissioner running the draft, coach free agency, grading articles, and probably some other things I’m forgetting.

GB

Your Moms Favorite GM
No one. Too many hands in the pot is bad for any league. If I had to choose one I guess cloud because he’s already a good gm so that wouldn’t change much and he’s trustworthy/active but we don’t need another good gm with the file. We already have Ebbs for that.

*BANG SHOTS FIRED AT BOTH COMMISHES*

Foreman

Cloud has been and will always be the clear most wanted commish.

NC and Air are also both solid choices since they seem like honest people and both have been with the league for a while.

I also have some free time most weeknights but I don't have the game and I have a newer computer that I'm not sure how well it would work on here