Sim 2 (S8)

LukaSZN

Putting RJ that ebbs drafted with the Bulls as the best I’ve ever seen. Then Temple Gibbs, and Diamond Stone.

Cole Anthony and Tyrese Maxey were both super sick in that RJ file as well.View attachment 1229
Foreman taking Zion and someone taking Ja who averaged like 5 tpg ahead of him the greatest.

Cole was probably better than him for a season or two in there. He was like 100, 100 3pt/jumpshot with 90 something quickness. Dude was nuts

LukaSZN

Another guy who didn't quite get there because I think file ended too soon, or maybe I was gone, I don't remember was Artis Gilmore.

Username

the best
Foreman taking Zion and someone taking Ja who averaged like 5 tpg ahead of him the greatest.

Cole was probably better than him for a season or two in there. He was like 100, 100 3pt/jumpshot with 90 something quickness. Dude was nuts
that was crazy donkey made Ja so ass but he looked pretty good in the draft, i think we still had draft scouts tho so it couldve been totally avoided lol

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Temple Gibbs probably, but I remember Kemba more clearly, especially because he won me two rings

G9.

Pistons GM
Who is the greatest BSL player of all time during your time here?

I wasn't in the league when Temple was in his prime but I definitely remember Tyler showing me what he was doing and that man was filth.

for fun though I am just going to say Kourtney Roberson because it was cool drafting him as a second rounder, doing everything "right" by means of development, and having it pay off. He was a fun second option on an underdog ship winning team and to me that is my greatest player/moment for a player