Sim 2(S37)

Kings

Ty
Pulling up to a DQ and tripping out on a random stoned high schooler because he couldn’t get a gummy worm ice cream.

really though just miss the day to day conversations with the big fella and his goofy metrosexual ways

Swope

Staff member
Less of a track record than most of y’all but him going to the diner and forgetting to wear pants was an all time wtf moment lol..

Catdude

Hard to pick because i have a lot of little fun ones. I did really enjoy him posting pictures of that waitress he was obsessed with at the diner.

But I also loved his little catch phrases like oh doctor!

Foreman

Trade discussions were always weirdly satisfying. Majority of the time it was like pulling teeth, but he always had reasonings and would always try and sell the trade. Going to miss the 5 for 1 offers in the dynasty league.

Hooper

Since GB took mine, another of my favorite Hank moments was him claiming he could still run a sub 5 40. Calling himself top 5 fastest guy in chat.

Panic!

Not really funny but Sriracha on Donuts is something Ive never heard before so whenever I hear Sriracha I remember him.

BradS4President

Magicians
Discussing trades with Hank was always a treat. Never truly knew what you were going to get in the negotiations. Also.. enjoyed learning about the “wave” dc. Always had innovative thoughts and just was a funny individual

Hail2pitt

Big Hank and I always talked sports and Food , he always had me laughing with some of his Donut ideas , and his draft lists absolutely killed me , how thorough he would go through the draft class..He was a definitely a character and I already miss our weekly chats about everything and anything. RIP Big Fella!

SoftLettuce

I haven't been in the league long enough to have memories of him or anything that sticks out to me, but my favorite thing is how, through all the memes and jokes and jabs at him and from him to everybody, it's encouraging to see how highly you all speak of him. I didn't get to know him super well, but seeing you all speak so highly of him is great. RIP Hank.

notail

Haven’t had too many interactions but I always enjoyed when henny posted what he ate for his lunch/dinner and it would be quite a feast. Also when he bought donuts for donkey

brooks

Thunder
Man far too many interactions. I really do love thinking back to the live panic as he was realizing he was only wearing his boxers when he went out to eat. Wild wild man.

yrtb

Wizards
Staff member
Less of a single story and more just little things he did.

he was somehow always excited about his team. Dude could have a -14 TC and be hyping up the one 2nd rounder who went +1

also loved “oh doctor”

Him being super excited about trading for Yuki because he was Jon/Panic sized was also funny

and him always calling donkey/cloud metrosexual

Nate

Staff member
Really wish he was able to make the National Championship game this fast year so I could have met him. I teased him because his house in Mexico flooded so he was unable to make it.

the picture of his shower with the industrial sized dawn dish soap stands out in my mind.